06403-6420c446-9b10-462f-beab-46853cb53658.png

You'll be struggling greatly in this game if you can't evaluate at least approximate CA of players, later when I have more free time I'll explain you how to do that without any 3rd party programs.
it'd be awesome if u will do that :)

Really struggling in the Vanarama National League with V5 Balanced. Used it in the lower league database and destroyed the league. Back to back promotions and cup wins winning the leagues by 27 and 30 points. Accepted a job offer from Southport and struggling big time. Any advice?

a win is a win, and we are first with 9 points more then bayern

06403-268d9a06-5999-49b7-9d47-223627498f11.png

06403-ec77279b-c12c-4e44-9f8b-631863714cc1.png

Last edited:
You'll be struggling greatly in this game if you can't evaluate at least approximate CA of players, later when I have more free time I'll explain you how to do that without any 3rd party programs.

Really looking forward to this. a lot.

Deep Lying Support-Target Striker support

Hello Everyone,

I made a lot of testing on Wrath. I strongly recommand players with high rating for Target Striket Support Duty for Deep Lying Support position
You will see huge improvement on striker goal numbers and your team performance

im conceding so many goals from balls over the top. so frustrating

Last 5 games
71 shots
19 shots on target
6 goals

im having a bit of a nightmare

im conceding so many goals from balls over the top. so frustrating
If you lower the D-Line then it definitely will reduce the amount of cases when your defense is hit by through balls over the top but the same time it will increase for your opponents the amount of scoring chances that comes from other sources and it will also increase the amount of possession for your opponents and reduce the amount of possession for you and at the end the efficiency of tactic's performance will drop so I don't recommend to do that. :)
it's natural u r conceding most of goal from balls over the top, but sure as **** if u change sth u will concede more