yesss

06403-7688c686-ad83-4cd9-871a-2646eff8cbba.png

Comprehensive season overview to give an honest review of the tactic.

Obviously every result shows exactly as played first time. No 'unlucky' retries. No 'I forgot my key players suspension expired'. No reload that 3 month international injury to a key player.

This shows a full and honest season.

A point to note I played with the first transfer window disabled. So changes could only be made from January for all clubs.

I played as Liverpool, predicted 5th and have overall the 5th strongest squad in the league. (Tottenham being a close 6th)

I believe I overachieved and am very fond of the tactic but you can make your own decisions.

In terms of injuries to key players. Coutinho had about 6 weeks out in 3 stints. Sturridge missed the start of the season, played fantastically during the middle and picked up a 3 month injury early on in March. I truly believe the tactic would have done better with him all season he was fantastic. He scored 24 in 23 league games.

I followed the tactic exactly with only one tweak made after a 0-0 to West Brom, that tweak was to train attacking movement ONLY on EASY AWAY games. I found that I was prone to 0-0's away from home against an easy opponent who just defends. This really helped. ALL over games and ALL cup games I used Def. positioning.

I play all games in full. No instant results. I also used the team talk instructions found on the opening page on 'DEADLY CIRCLE'.

RESULTS, PICTURES PROVIDED. (CLICK TO ENLARGE)

The team mainly used for the first half of the season and throughout the Europa League
View attachment 162407

The team mainly used for the second half of the season
View attachment 162406

The changes made in January - I also loaned in Correa for the first 6 months. He was only used as back up.
View attachment 162405

Competition Overview
View attachment 162404

Premier League Overall - Most scored, only Arsenal conceded less
View attachment 162403

Premier League Home Record (AMAZING) - 1-0 loss to Chelsea courtesy of Fabregas is the stain.
View attachment 162402

Premier League Away Record - Joint best. Best positive GD
View attachment 162401

Check the pass completion and possession
View attachment 162400

First half of the season results - I was unsure at this point
View attachment 162399

Second half of the season results - From January onwards it was simply fantastic. Players Matter.
View attachment 162398

The Capital One Cup - This never got going unfortunately
View attachment 162396

The FA Cup - Upon being knocked out Sturridge, Clyne and Coutinho were injured. Only Coutinho returned.
View attachment 162395

Europa League - This one was a real shame not to win
View attachment 162394

The team - key performers highlighted.
View attachment 162393

As you can see overall this tactic does allow you to overachieve. League form was suberb and we were really unlucky not to do the double.

Usually I create my own tactic but I decided to test Wrath seeing as it used my shape and similar-ish instructions. And I applaud TFF for his work, a really enjoyable season.

Took over when they were 14th in the league,and probably made a fairytale kinda similar that Leicester is doing at the moment in real life,only bought Cheryshev and Oscar from Chelsea,didnt sell Alcacer/Shkordan/Ryan/Bakkali and like Klopp said once probably the best way to describe matches is Boom,what is this? :D
View attachment 162390

Took over when they were 14th in the league,and probably made a fairytale kinda similar that Leicester is doing at the moment in real life,only bought Cheryshev and Oscar from Chelsea,didnt sell Alcacer/Shkordan/Ryan/Bakkali and like Klopp said once probably the best way to describe matches is Boom,what is this? :D
View attachment 1039933

Hey,

Did you use the Balanced version?

tff as far i see from matches , if that a lot goals coming from crosses to second post...do u recomend or test at wide backs to deliver balls to seconnd / far post? i think its a good idea

Hi
Just for saying that I used the v1 balanced. First season with Stade Rennais ligue 1 champion with only 17 goals conceded(9 points ahead Psg). Then I used for the second season the v5 but I thought I conceded too much goals (maybe too much new players came).So I cameback to the v1 and I had better results.I use the supermike teamtalk . For me its one of the best tactic,good balanced and realistic (leonardo jardim or ancelotti style). I finished the second season at the second place 4 points behind Psg.Maybe v5 its better for scoring goals but v1 its a better defence. Thanks

Thanks to TFF for a great tactic (again). I've abandoned Conqueror V12 as I couldn't get any decent results in the lower leagues with mediocre teams.

With Wrath V5-balanced, just got promoted Accrington Stanley back in the football league as Conference national-champions with a young and not so good squad. :)

Hi

Do you guys use men marking posts when defending corners? Mys assman complains about that. Does this tactic include setup when def/att corners? And what means CA???

My Suggestion for Best Players for Each Position on Wrath V5

GK: David De Gea-Ter Stegen-Courtois
DR: Bellerin-Mario Fernandes-Clyne
DL: Alex Sandro-Marcelo-Jose Gaya
DCR: Sergio Ramos-Hummels-Kompany
DCL: Romagnoli(needs to 2years to have good rating)-Laporte-Vermalen
DMC: Toni Kroos-Sergio Busquets-Sergi Samper(needs 2years to have good rating)
MCL: Vidal-Koke-Marchisio
MCR: Pogba-Mesut- Ramsey
AML: Neymar-Alexis Sanchez-Aguero(you need train him for 1 season on this role)
AMR: Messi-Juan Mata-James Rodriguez
ST: C.Ronaldo-Diego Costa-Lewandowski

You need a tactic for this team???my 5 year old kid can win you everything with them.
Jokes aside really great tactic is one that overachieves with lower teams in my personal opinion

Στάλθηκε από το GT-S7710 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Last edited: