:)

You need a tactic for this team???my 5 year old kid can win you everything with them.
Jokes aside really great tactic is one that overachieves with lower teams in my personal opinion

Στάλθηκε από το GT-S7710 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

With this players+right team talks+without very unlucky injuries you can make 100% win ratio on every league in game. That can be an achivement that you can look for :)

GK: David De Gea-Ter Stegen-Courtois
DR: Bellerin-Mario Fernandes-Clyne
DL: Alex Sandro-Marcelo-Jose Gaya
DCR: Sergio Ramos-Hummels-Kompany
DCL: Romagnoli(needs to 2years to have good rating)-Laporte-Vermalen
DMC: Toni Kroos-Sergio Busquets-Sergi Samper(needs 2years to have good rating)
MCL: Vidal-Koke-Marchisio
MCR: Pogba-Mesut- Ramsey
AML: Neymar-Alexis Sanchez-Aguero(you need train him for 1 season on this role)
AMR: Messi-Juan Mata-James Rodriguez
ST: C.Ronaldo-Diego Costa-Lewandowski

where is neuer he much better then the gk that u recomend, carvajal is better, and why whould i use aguero as ml? i can use him as a striker, and eden hazard should the amr cuz he is either footed. messi should be a striker

where is neuer he much better then the gk that u recomend, carvajal is better, and why whould i use aguero as ml? i can use him as a striker, and eden hazard should the amr cuz he is either footed. messi should be a striker
i could go for neymar - cr7 , messi or neymar - cr7 lewandowski :) if attacking hazard as AMC

06404-fd89f003-63c6-43ea-971a-ca1f171472d3.png

06404-929a8db8-1311-4f82-8896-21e4cb324dff.png

Last edited:
ur team is second favorite in germany , there is no doubt anyone can make that with any tactic bro :p with no offence :)
well lets how people do it with other tactics, plus why u care with team i play? when u buy the game it says play only with small team? if so i didnt notice that.

well lets how people do it with other tactics, plus why u care with team i play? when u buy the game it says play only with small team? if so i didnt notice that.
i just explain and said with no offense what i told. You definetly no underdog for acheive that results ,i mean thats normal to do with any tactic :) example . you take barcelona , u think u need any tactic for that? XD i belive a underdog can prove more results to everyone that the tactic is a beast :D thats my opinion :)

i just explain and said with no offense what i told. You definetly no underdog for acheive that results ,i mean thats normal to do with any tactic :) example . you take barcelona , u think u need any tactic for that? XD i belive a underdog can prove more results to everyone that the tactic is a beast :D thats my opinion :)
i think that everyone should play with any team they want.

i think that everyone should play with any team they want.

I agree that u should stop sending SS of every match you played with big teams. DO u think is it hard to success?!? Do u think ppl wonder how u did all these?!? C'mon! ;)

I agree that u should stop sending SS of every match you played with big teams. DO u think is it hard to success?!? Do u think ppl wonderind how u did all these?!? C'mon! ;)

and disagree with u, take dortmund and lets see if u have the same sucsses that i have. i have the german cup, i have one the league and i have one the euro cup.

Tzahy can play with who ever he wants, it's his game. I just wish he didn't post 900 screenshots every day.

and disagree with u, take dortmund and lets see if u have the same sucsses that i have. i have the german cup, i have one the league and i have one the euro cup.

U can see My Dortmund Career in CONQUEROR thread, kid ;) I am playin this game till Domark's 93-94 CM series... Funny boy :)

U can see My Dortmund Career in CONQUEROR thread, kid ;) I am playin this game till Domark's 93-94 CM series... Funny boy :)
ok lets end this now . this is tff thread . i just said my opinion but tzany took it so seriously. lets stop this
thanks and sorry for that

Tzahy can play with who ever he wants, it's his game. I just wish he didn't post 900 screenshots every day.

I agree man, this is his game, but i dont wanna see his every match in this thread! Coz i love TFF's tactics and want to read others posts about it - not only Tzahy's -

DO u think is it hard to success?!? Do u think ppl wonder how u did all these?!?

mmtngc, speak for yourself, please... because I don't mind that tzahy share his results and I'd better look at them than at your pathetic moaning...

boy? i am 33 i play this also from cm, so no i am not a boy

Will you guys relax? Jesus.

I found out that the attacking version does hellavalot better than balanced version, now I'm playing attacking version all the time. I'm managing Galatasaray, no losses yet in league, going strong on cup, got 2nd place in CL group (1st was ManCity with 1 point more than me), we'll see how I do in CL, I will post screenshot.

Btw I have this guy, he's a newgen, 19 years old, with 18 passing, 17 technique, 19 workrate, 18 vision etc, he's a BEAST. Love him :p Barça wanted him for 70m Euros but didn't sell him.

Coz i love TFF's tactics and want to read others posts about it - not only Tzahy's -

Then just add tzahy to your ignore list and your problem is solved and everyone who doesn't like what tzahy is doing can do the same instead of spamming this thread with useless moaning...

P.S. tzahy, keep sharing your results, I like it :)

Last edited: