guys do u think that weather can affect the way the team play?

Working really well and now become a dominant force domestically, even picking up a win in the CL away to Atletico Madrid.

My question is, can I change the striker's role from DLF to poacher of advanced forward? I'm finding in this formation the striker doesn't score that many and I've got an awesome regen who has fantastic attributes to be a poacher. Worried it will mess up the tactic

What do people think?

Working really well and now become a dominant force domestically, even picking up a win in the CL away to Atletico Madrid.

My question is, can I change the striker's role from DLF to poacher of advanced forward? I'm finding in this formation the striker doesn't score that many and I've got an awesome regen who has fantastic attributes to be a poacher. Worried it will mess up the tactic

What do people think?
who is your striker mate? in my dortmund save aubameyang has score 45 goals in all competion.

06404-8307e238-fe94-4e17-baca-94826839aa07.png

Hehe :) Are you using the pirate version? :p

Yes, it's compatible because there wasn't any ME changes between 16.2 and 16.3

16.3 is out there too, but **** I couldn't wait for a pirated FM game, gotta get it every year on release day if possible :) sadly i can't use my copy on 2 machines at the same time xD - could be a reason to the 16.2 question though - running a legal and a pirated version to play on 2 computers ;)

16.3 is out there too, but **** I couldn't wait for a pirated FM game, gotta get it every year on release day if possible :) sadly i can't use my copy on 2 machines at the same time xD - could be a reason to the 16.2 question though - running a legal and a pirated version to play on 2 computers ;)
Just log in with a steam to other pc update it and thats it :D

guys how much money do u think i should ask for reus?

I'm afraid no one can say it because the amount that you can get for him depends on his reputation in your save and his reputations depends on the rating that he got in matches during the season

I'm afraid no one can say it because the amount that you can get for him depends on his reputation in your save and his reputations depends on the rating that he got in matches during the season
he had a good season, he wanted to leave in the beginning of the first season to real madrid, but there was no offers for, now i get many offers for him

i sold him 90 M Euro... Barça paid it imeediately, no negotiations after first season.

Also Auba for 85 M...

cheers thanks man, who did u buy to replace him?
Sansone as backup (in my Sassuolo save was amazing) or as young player I bought Takumi Minamino LOL seems not bad and scores a lot (H)

ill ask for the 3rd time.

could someone please screenshot the team instructions for the balanced tactic.

so i can use on the iPad