ill ask for the 3rd time.

could someone please screenshot the team instructions for the balanced tactic.

so i can use on the iPad
I wrote this many times in this thread, I'll once again:

install trial version of FM on your PC, check everything and set up on your iPad
there are many instructions both for team and every player

okey guys i have sold reus for 80 milion, now aubameyang wants to leave

yes mate that the price i was asking for him, but i need a replacement for aubameyang

Embolo of Basel is a really good striker .... and young as well :)

Or Gabriel Barbosa or Kevin Volland.

Dybala is an excellent striker in FM16 as well. Even Vietto is really good.

The good thing about Embolo, Gabriel Barbosa & Volland is that you can use them as an IF as well. They're quite versatile. I don't know about Dybala & Vietto though.

there were no changes that affect match engine so tactics work same for 16.3 as 16.2

The good thing about Embolo, Gabriel Barbosa & Volland is that you can use them as an IF as well. They're quite versatile. I don't know about Dybala & Vietto though.
barbrosa is playing for the spurs now, and volland is in bayren

breel Embolo is exceptional and yes very versatile.ive played him mc,mr,ml,st.scores and created and is relatively cheap cpmpared to the likes o dybala,morata,icardi etc

breel Embolo is exceptional and yes very versatile.ive played him mc,mr,ml,st.scores and created and is relatively cheap cpmpared to the likes o dybala,morata,icardi etc

I agree, he is. Unfortunately I never had him because PSG bought him in my current save! But I could see he is truly amazing.

I think he will be my first signing when I start a new save with Liverpool :)

I wouldn't use Dybala as IF, retrained as AMC is possible.

Maximillano Romeo from Velez might be a possible talent as striker