I wouldn't use Dybala as IF, retrained as AMC is possible.

Maximillano Romeo from Velez might be a possible talent as striker
mate, do u get lots of offer for dybala?

I wrote this many times in this thread, I'll once again:

install trial version of FM on your PC, check everything and set up on your iPad
there are many instructions both for team and every player

thanks i didn't know i could do this with the demo, downloading the demo from steam now

Last edited:
now napoli have offer 124 milion 62 upfront the rest in monthly instulments. for aubameyang
i also did a scouting on hazard and he wants to join my team

Last edited:
I cant beleive how bad i am struggling with this tactic. fingers crossed things pick up soon or i will be sacked

I wrote this many times in this thread, I'll once again:

install trial version of FM on your PC, check everything and set up on your iPad
there are many instructions both for team and every player

this doesn't seem to work, downloaded the demo version, logged into steam on my iPad and it says no registered version of football manager 2016 or football manager touch 2016 found

here are my transfer for the second season

06404-934ff10d-bbc3-4326-9820-c496b7e5afd9.png

this doesn't seem to work, downloaded the demo version, logged into steam on my iPad and it says no registered version of football manager 2016 or football manager touch 2016 found
do it on ur PC!
check everything on PC having ur iPad in ur hand and set up everything

I think he means: download and install FM2016 demo on a PC, download the tactic file on same pc and put it in the right folder. Start the game demo on PC, choose the tactic to see all the right settings.
Start game on iPad also and manually apply those same settings.
That way you can see all the right settings of all tactics you're interested in without being reliant on people in tactic threads to make loads of screenshots.
Little effort on your own side gets you all the info you want/need.

Anyone fancy telling me the TI's and PI's they use as I can't directly download this..

1 win in the last 14. just had the board meeting. im getting sacked i think

Brondby. Danish Superliga. 1st season. should be top 3 easily. tactic is fluid. squad have strong understanding.
using tffs tactics i have taken ebbsfleet to the prem. dresden to the bundesliga and won back to back titles with budapest honved. honved were predicted relegation.
i shouldnt be 15 points away from the european spots. we are outplayed every game

Brondby. Danish Superliga. 1st season. should be top 3 easily. tactic is fluid. squad have strong understanding.
using tffs tactics i have taken ebbsfleet to the prem. dresden to the bundesliga and won back to back titles with budapest honved. honved were predicted relegation.
i shouldnt be 15 points away from the european spots. we are outplayed every game
i see, did u buy anyone or loan?

brought a CB. thats it. not enough funds for more. the players fit the roles, but they could be better. i was not expecting to win the league because fc kobenhvn and midtjylland are far better. but we should be challenging for third.

brought a CB. thats it. not enough funds for more. the players fit the roles, but they could be better. i was not expecting to win the league because fc kobenhvn and midtjylland are far better. but we should be challenging for third.
what place u are? maybe u can loan some players to increse your team or sell some to get some money. btw do u play in eorupe?

what place u are? maybe u can loan some players to increse your team or sell some to get some money. btw do u play in eorupe?

we did play in europe. got knocked out the group stages. we are 10th put of 12