lets say what tff have say mate, hope that it will work for u

Im hoping its a morale issue. Tactic started off OK. wasn't fluid and team didn't have a good understanding. was getting average results and was third. got knocked out of europe and lost 2 games in a row and morale plummeted.

thats kinda weird that make so many poseestion and shoots but so less goals...
Btw anyone find any exploit like fm 15 throw in routine? Long bullet ect?

here are my transfer for the second season

06404-934ff10d-bbc3-4326-9820-c496b7e5afd9.png
Hazard :3 we forgot Insigne!

GK: David De Gea-Ter Stegen-Courtois
DR: Bellerin-Mario Fernandes-Clyne
DL: Alex Sandro-Marcelo-Jose Gaya
DCR: Sergio Ramos-Hummels-Kompany
DCL: Romagnoli(needs to 2years to have good rating)-Laporte-Vermalen
DMC: Toni Kroos-Sergio Busquets-Sergi Samper(needs 2years to have good rating)
MCL: Vidal-Koke-Marchisio
MCR: Pogba-Mesut- Ramsey
AML: Neymar-Alexis Sanchez-Aguero(you need train him for 1 season on this role)
AMR: Messi-Juan Mata-James Rodriguez
ST: C.Ronaldo-Diego Costa-Lewandowski

How good would that be if you had that team.

View attachment 162151

HaHa! Almost :)

But geting into grp stage is a big success. And prize money for it is like my budget for all season. Cheers again TFF!

Edit:

balanced v5, def. positioning. sometimes I use att. movement but only with much weaker opponent.

After your Attacking tactic got such amazing results on my tactic testing thread I thought these results were too good to be true so I decided to do a quick season with Leicester with no transfers.

I won the Premier league and FA cup and lost in the semi-final of the league cup.

Credit where credits due truly amazing tactic.

thats kinda weird that make so many poseestion and shoots but so less goals...
Btw anyone find any exploit like fm 15 throw in routine? Long bullet ect?
i dont think that there is a long throw that u will score like in fm15, but i do score from throw in not like last fm but its ok

Im hoping its a morale issue. Tactic started off OK. wasn't fluid and team didn't have a good understanding. was getting average results and was third. got knocked out of europe and lost 2 games in a row and morale plummeted.
try to play 2-3 friendly matches with very low reputation teams, score 8-10 goals each and morale will grow up - that's what I do when we have bad serie

i still got 100 milion , do u guys think that i should get more players? or save the money for the next season?

ps. i will play with the attcking version this year so i need to look for amc

Last edited:
try to play 2-3 friendly matches with very low reputation teams, score 8-10 goals each and morale will grow up - that's what I do when we have bad serie

morale is improving. so are results. now won 5 of the last 7.

Messi

where is neuer he much better then the gk that u recomend, carvajal is better, and why whould i use aguero as ml? i can use him as a striker, and eden hazard should the amr cuz he is either footed. messi should be a striker

As i mentioned on my previous post. Eventho the role on tactic says Deep Lying Support, Target Support role has more influence on tactic's performance.
So using Messi ın Striker is a waste for this tactic. Use him as AMR
Same goes for Aguero but you need train him so he is more used for AML position

As i mentioned on my previous post. Eventho the role on tactic says Deep Lying Support, Target Support role has more influence on tactic's performance.
So using Messi ın Striker is a waste for this tactic. Use him as AMR
Same goes for Aguero but you need train him so he is more used for AML position
dude my striker score 45 goals last year, and he play as DLF, to be honest i dont care who will score my goals as long i am wining. so i will stay with the dlf. good luck on your save

dude my striker score 45 goals last year, and he play as DLF, to be honest i dont care who will score my goals as long i am wining. so i will stay with the dlf. good luck on your save

I don't think he's suggesting changing the actual role; he's suggesting that a player who is a good target man is preferred in the position, even with the DLF role.

I tend to agree, as the DLF in my save gets alot of header opportunities. I haven't tested extensively but it is good if he is good in the air.

I don't think he's suggesting changing the actual role; he's suggesting that a player who is a good target man is preferred in the position, even with the DLF role.

I tend to agree, as the DLF in my save gets alot of header opportunities. I haven't tested extensively but it is good if he is good in the air.
ok mate, but i still need to get a good target man right?