1-0 up after 75' minutes, changed to time-waste and scored 2 more. Make sure you use time-waste people! It's very easy to lose 1-2 goal leads in the last 15-20 minutes no matter who you play against in this version of FM.

View attachment 162128

Brondby. Danish Superliga. 1st season. should be top 3 easily. tactic is fluid. squad have strong understanding.
using tffs tactics i have taken ebbsfleet to the prem. dresden to the bundesliga and won back to back titles with budapest honved. honved were predicted relegation.
i shouldnt be 15 points away from the european spots. we are outplayed every game

Well irl, they're 5th in the leauge, sadly :(
Allmost makes me wanna start a Brondby save now xD

is anyone having a problem with the person who takes corners. ive set it so only aml/amr take the corners, but my RB always takes them.
just noticed my rb takes right sided and lb takes left sided

Last edited:
ok mate, but i still need to get a good target man right?

If it's working for you, I wouldn't worry too much about it. I've just noticed that my taller strikers have scored a lot of header goals.

A target man is not that much different from a DLF in the sense that he needs to be strong and technical enough to hold up the ball with his back to goal so he can play in the IF or the CMA.

attack v5

06404-ab1a266a-93fd-4203-85b6-6c691c59a9fd.png

Nobody said is it better than conqueror or not.

I would like to hear opinions, especially from TFF.

For me the defense is much better than conqueror.

And knowing TFF, he wouldn't release this if it wasn't better than conqueror in his tests.

I think this tactic is a lot better than other TFF tactics, especially the attacking one. I still got knocked out from CL by juventus (Thanks to Pogba, Aubomeyang and Dybala) but I think the tactic works very well.

I will soon have pictures to share for v5 in the Vanarama South. I saw a lot of posts questioning if it works as well at the bottom as it does at the top.
Conditions, teams talks and so on the same as the Liverpool save.

I have only a few games to go.

I will say this though, it definitely works, results have been fantastic but I will mention when playing with less able players you will come across more 0-0's but that is to be expected, you haven't got Sturridge up there!

As you will see in pictures defence has been sublime.

From what I have seen top and bottom. V5 does a fantastic job and whether it gets updated or not it will always works. For those that are struggling I would urge you to consider and review how you select your team and how you manage morale. Team meetings, warning and praising players, team talks make a huge difference.

Last edited:
Okay before reading this I would suggest you have a quick read of my Liverppol overview on post 397. It just explains a little about about how I follow the guide, Conduct team talk, occassionally train attacking positioning. I also ensure I play without any reloading, in game or out of, thankfully I rarely if ever encounter crashes.

Before the beginning of the season I took over Bishop's Stortford predicted 8th in the Vanarama National League South.

Throughout the season I did make use of several loan players and also signed some free agents most notable Andy Johnson who although ended the season with about 7 acceleration and pace did remain a solid finisher.

I wont put up a transfers in and out because lets face it unless you avidly follow non league football you have no idea who they are or how good they are. To be honest I find it harder to tell at this level as well.

Competition Overview
View attachment 162083

Overall League table - Look at goals conceded. Also joint top goal scorers.
View attachment 162082

Home record - A decent but frustrating home record, we were constantly playing teams with 10 men behind the ball
View attachment 162081

Away record - this was more impressive as teams actually tried to play football. We scored more away than we did at home!
View attachment 162080

Stats - not only the defensive stats put the possession and pass accuracy show that this tactic is more than playable at a low level
View attachment 162079

First half of the season - dodgy results before the tactic was fluid that became a key reason we didnt break the 100 point barrier. We lacked goals at this point, I expect team cohesion and match sharpness to have played a part as well.
View attachment 162078

Second half was much better no players came in after December and that made a difference. We had a 12 game winning streak. The end was a little disappointing as perfomances dropped once the title was won. I had a lot of player with the 'looking complacent' debuff.
View attachment 162077

FA Cup run - Barnet were a league 2 side. I think we held our own.
View attachment 162076

FA trophy run - some good results we beat Guisely from the division above eventually an inform Aldershot also from a division above stopped us, just. I remember dominating the game but to no avail.
View attachment 162075

Finally some key player stats - well balanced goal scorers. Johnson missed a lot of games to injury. Look at the high average ratings.
View attachment 162074

A very good season, similar to that of my Liverpool season. I believe this shows that alongside correct player and morale management V5 is an incredible tactic for teams in all divisions. Quite simply, it works.

Hey TFF

What CA/PA should a player be on, if he should be really good?

Should he start from 160 or lower/or higher? :)

Will, is that with the Balanced or the Attack version? I ask because sometimes i find it easier to get a good AM than getting a good DM, but I assume it's the attacking version though