Hey TFF

What CA/PA should a player be on, if he should be really good?

Should he start from 160 or lower/or higher? :)

Hey mate,

There's no any specific number that makes you stop looking for improvement, of course, expect 200PA because you can't get more than that.

For example, every additional point to "Passing" attribute increases chances that player will make an accurate pass so you want that player has "20" Passing.

Every additional point to "Finishing" attribute increases chances that player will score so you want that player has "20" Finishing.

and so on... :)

here are my full transfer for the next season

06405-80543f8b-b8b4-4a27-8645-6efb8a59d1d2.png

i signed reus for my spurs side how did he do for your Dortmund team
he did good, he scored 17 goals and made 12 assists, he didnt play all the time, he was unhaapy until he deicide that he wants to stay. anyway he is really good player but i think i got better players now:)

he did good, he scored 17 goals and made 12 assists, he didnt play all the time, he was unhaapy until he deicide that he wants to stay. anyway he is really good player but i think i got better players now:)
I wanted Neymar but couldn't quite get it done so I went for reus who had the best CA/PA of players available

Okay before reading this I would suggest you have a quick read of my Liverppol overview on post 397. It just explains a little about about how I follow the guide, Conduct team talk, occassionally train attacking positioning. I also ensure I play without any reloading, in game or out of, thankfully I rarely if ever encounter crashes.

Before the beginning of the season I took over Bishop's Stortford predicted 8th in the Vanarama National League South.

Throughout the season I did make use of several loan players and also signed some free agents most notable Andy Johnson who although ended the season with about 7 acceleration and pace did remain a solid finisher.

I wont put up a transfers in and out because lets face it unless you avidly follow non league football you have no idea who they are or how good they are. To be honest I find it harder to tell at this level as well.

Competition Overview
View attachment 1040268

Overall League table - Look at goals conceded. Also joint top goal scorers.
View attachment 1040269

Home record - A decent but frustrating home record, we were constantly playing teams with 10 men behind the ball
View attachment 1040270

Away record - this was more impressive as teams actually tried to play football. We scored more away than we did at home!
View attachment 1040271

Stats - not only the defensive stats put the possession and pass accuracy show that this tactic is more than playable at a low level
View attachment 1040272

First half of the season - dodgy results before the tactic was fluid that became a key reason we didnt break the 100 point barrier. We lacked goals at this point, I expect team cohesion and match sharpness to have played a part as well.
View attachment 1040273

Second half was much better no players came in after December and that made a difference. We had a 12 game winning streak. The end was a little disappointing as perfomances dropped once the title was won. I had a lot of player with the 'looking complacent' debuff.
View attachment 1040274

FA Cup run - Barnet were a league 2 side. I think we held our own.
View attachment 1040275

FA trophy run - some good results we beat Guisely from the division above eventually an inform Aldershot also from a division above stopped us, just. I remember dominating the game but to no avail.
View attachment 1040276

Finally some key player stats - well balanced goal scorers. Johnson missed a lot of games to injury. Look at the high average ratings.
View attachment 1040277

A very good season, similar to that of my Liverpool season. I believe this shows that alongside correct player and morale management V5 is an incredible tactic for teams in all divisions. Quite simply, it works.

is that just using balanced? or did you use attacking?

thanks, is that because Nuneaton are a strong side or you just preferred that formation?

Back