Can anyone help to post the team instruction screenshot of balanced ,attack and waste time?

Half Season Wrath Attacking Review

TTF, thank you again for sharing your work with us.

I took over Real in 2024 after winning Romanian League with Rapid, Everything with Liverpool and Inter.

The squad is average but this tactic kills the game. I tried balanced in some games but turns out Attack is best for this team.

Few observations:

- You need fast CB for the over the top balls

- Team talks and sideline talks are very important. At the beginning of the game i use "Passionate - Encourage" and thru the game, every ten minutes "Demand More" - passionate if we're winning aggressive if not.

- After each game have personal chats with the players that underperformed. For the attacking ones be harsh if they miss a lot of chances even if they score lets say a goal out of 7 chances.

- LB and RB need to have good pace, stamina and crossing. They are to my opinion the most important in your
team.

Defence is stellar. I only conceded 4 goals in 17 games in the league and scored a bunch from corners.

06405-96358f6a-dc62-4c96-b438-7f0175982e52.png

Could the "waste time"-tactic be used against good opponents from the start? To get a draw in a hard match, or if you have a good result from 1.leg. Or is it to defensive to have for 90 mins?

hey tff, mate is come deep to get the ball is still the most importent ppm for the striker? i mean this ppm should be the first that i tech my strikers right?

hey tff, mate is come deep to get the ball is still the most importent ppm for the striker? i mean this ppm should be the first that i tech my strikers right?

Yes, mate, it's the most important PPM for the striker then follow "Play One-Twos" and "Moves Into Channels"

View attachment 161800

HOLY ****! We beat United again!
What's more, they were 1st before this match, amazing!

I used v5 Balanced, after red card changed into waste time and score 2 more goals :)

Last edited:
The Attacking tweak seems even better than the balanced according to the tests.