Nuneaton 3rd season

Hi mate

ive been thinking of trying to play LLM with Nuneaton cause i am a bit board of my Leicester save as i think it will get too easy soon

Are Nuneaton are good team to play with?

I notice they have some good young players. They also have some players on full time contracts, which is cool

what is you financial situation like?

did you sell Elliott Whitehouse, David Morgan? how did Marlon Harewood play? lol

Good luck!

Last edited:
Hi mate

ive been thinking of trying to play LLM with Nuneaton cause i am a bit board of my Leicester save as i think it will get too easy soon

Are Nuneaton are good team to play with?

I notice they have some good young players. They also have some players on full time contracts, which is cool

what is you financial situation like?

did you sell Elliott Whitehouse, David Morgan? how did Marlon Harewood play? lol

Good luck!
there OK finances are terrible like most lower league clubs, I have been lucky and played Arsenal away in 3rd round of FA cup for last 2 seasons which nets about £300K per game.

I sold all of them players nowhere near good enough.

Will

Scouted your players last night and they are all stars, none would contemplate Margate.

What is your scouting method?

Although I would like some of Genie Scout features in game, CA and PA should be excluded.

I think that your team may be a bit above the standard of other teams in League, have you checked positional rating?

Although I would like some of Genie Scout features in game, CA and PA should be excluded.

I think that your team may be a bit above the standard of other teams in League, have you checked positional rating?
media predicton 4th 1st season, cant remember 2nd season, media prediction 19th 3rd season, title odds 40/1.

current season media prediction last title odds 80/1.

If you look at English teams positional rating you can see how good your team really is compared to others - media prediction is well off when you buy players.

By the way, are you setting up test game using TFF guide?

If you look at English teams positional rating you can see how good your team really is compared to others - media prediction is well off when you buy players.

By the way, are you setting up test game using TFF guide?
no mate only the OI's using quick pick and simulated result (no match plan).

Does this tactic works it into instant result?
this is what tff has said about instant results.

Hey,

Both tactics can be used with Instant Result. I've tested it and didn't notice that my assistant managed changed any role in the tactics when I used Instant Result.

this is what tff has said about instant results.

Hey,

Both tactics can be used with Instant Result. I've tested it and didn't notice that my assistant managed changed any role in the tactics when I used Instant Result.

Ok thanks :)