Very strong tactic indeed. I'm playing Sutton U right now in their second season. Tried V3 the previous season and it was good, but not great. As preseason picked at #2, my side wasn't bad for the competition but I under performed for half the season and struggled to clinch playoffs, but still ended up promoted via playoffs. I got a couple free's that fit the system and it helped but still struggled at times.

Second season, first one in VNL, was trying out different tactics and really started off slow. You put out V5 and I tried it out and I took off to a 13 game unbeaten streak which put me in the top 5 of the table. Fouls were a BIG problem for most of the year for the tactic, but once it became fluid, the issue started going away. Just won the FA Trophy and am fighting for league winner. 5 games left and up by 2 points. But I'm starting to run into serious problems.

Since I've been fighting for top spot, teams have become a lot more defensive/countering. Because of my slow defense, counter attacks hurt. Couple that it with the shabby decision making of my midfield, I have lot's of counter attacks to deal with.
But I've noticed I have big problems against 442. It doesn't matter if they are high or deep, I seem to struggle against it.
Is there any shouts that would help against them? Generally I go retain possession and slow it down more against deep teams, but when they are pressing, I don't have any luck with direct passing and faster play.

Any ideas?

06406-0b2945aa-bf21-43c0-8aa0-4777bc2e1069.png

Hi mate your player recruitment seems to be insane and the tactics seem to work very well for you. so what im asking basically, have you got any tips of who to buy and if its better to buy players specific to role or does it really matter?

cheers

Hi mate your player recruitment seems to be insane and the tactics seem to work very well for you. so what im asking basically, have you got any tips of who to buy and if its better to buy players specific to role or does it really matter?

cheers
its work very good for me. i do buy players who can play in this tactic, always try to get the best player, left foot on the amr and right foot the left side, for exmple hazard can play both cuz he is either footed. zivkocic is a great player for the amr position and he is cheap, i buy him to every team. this year fm 16 is very esay to buy players is you use monthly instulments, i geuss that 7out of 10 will agree your offers, i never pay all the money upfront

Last edited:
Im going to attempt to repeat the Bishop's Stortfords test result using v5 attacking all season and give you guys something to compare.

TK 4-3-3 ===> wrath!
TK 4-3-3 much better!

This update (16.3.1) has stopped my genie scout from working.
great tactic though, the attacking one destroys all

i realy like to corners in this tactic, alredy scored 4 goals from 8 matches in the league