From playing a fair bit with V5 attacking. I can say this for sure.

It scores more, it concedes more.

I actually think if you watch games there are more key clips shown when using this. It perhaps looks better but that's not to say you will get a higher point total at the end of a season.

I'd be surprised if there is a difference of 5 points between these tactics overall. Results are very similar. Just a case of whether you prefer a regular 3 goals or a regular clean sheet.

We must change something in regular v5 after yesterday's update?

From S.I. Games....
This is just a small update to accommodate some licensing updates. It will not affect your save games.

Please keep any feedback for FM in the Feedback thread, thanks.​

The individual training for BBM still remains AP (with positioning)?

06407-9267a445-e838-4c5d-ab5a-44a19aa1e790.png

Does anybody else having trouble with the striker not scoring?
Got Messi, Maxi Romero and a regen and they all can play the role.

Does anybody else having trouble with the striker not scoring?
Got Messi, Maxi Romero and a regen and they all can play the role.
no mate, my strikers is scoring, when i play with barca messi score alot. last year aubameyang has scored 45 goals, this year i have barbarosa and he scored 12 goals in 12 matches

no mate, my strikers is scoring, when i play with barca messi score alot. last year aubameyang has scored 45 goals, this year i have barbarosa and he scored 12 goals in 12 matches

Thats insane!
This is so infuriating..
I mean I like the tactics, but I also want my striker to score..

so is scoring to goals for you??

My strikers don't shoot much too. Usually around 20 goals per season.

I have great AMR but his left foot is very bad. Should i still play him as IF or change him to winger attack?

My strikers don't shoot much too. Usually around 20 goals per season.

I have great AMR but his left foot is very bad. Should i still play him as IF or change him to winger attack?
you should hi, as if i wouldnt change anything in the tactic. who are u playing with?

you should hi, as if i wouldnt change anything in the tactic. who are u playing with?

So "world star" right IF but without left leg is useless?
I am season 9 now with Leeds, last three season 3rd or 4th.
Losing only with top clubs, (ManUtd,ManCity,etc) but lot of draws at away matches with weaker clubs.

So "world star" right IF but without left leg is useless?
I am season 9 now with Leeds, last three season 3rd or 4th.
Losing only with top clubs, (ManUtd,ManCity,etc) but lot of draws at away matches with weaker clubs.

and are u doing everything from the op? imo u should look for the best players in order to face the best team. you in the 9th year so i guess u have some regen you should be able to find some good amr with left foot. i have zivkovic he is great and realy cheap

Hi,

What do you think about "pitch dimension" for this tactic and Conqueror?!? Both of the tactics seemed "ball controller- and position retainer with high depth" and also if u have talented squad minimum pitch size work better. What do you think?!?