Nuneaton 5th season

Will, you'll be shredded apart with the Attacking tactic when you reach English Premier League :) and with the Balanced tactic you'll be progressing about 2 times faster than with the Attacking tactic.

I'd say with the Attacking tactic you have any serious chances to win EPL only when your team is in Top 3 strongest team in EPL and if it isn't then your result might be very random and it greatly depends on luck but with the Balanced tactic everything is much more stable and predictable and you already have very solid chances to win EPL when you in Top 7 strongest team.

Will, you'll be shredded apart with the Attacking tactic when you reach English Premier League :) and with the Balanced tactic you'll be progressing about 2 times faster than with the Attacking tactic.

I'd say with the Attacking tactic you have any serious chances to win EPL only when your team is in Top 3 strongest team in EPL and if it isn't then your result might be very random and it greatly depends on luck but with the Balanced tactic everything is much more stable and predictable and you already have very solid chances to win EPL when you in Top 7 strongest team.
i can say that attacking works more good even with underdog... big possesion

So I started a new save with my place of birth team, Derby and used the simple plug and play Conqueror. Won the championship with 105 points. Brought in a couple more premier league standard players and a couple of loans. Was around the top 4 for best part of season and 10 games too go and a couple of slip ups from United and Spurs put me right in contention too winning the league.
Ended up winning the league on 75 points with some great wins against some big sides.
Will get some screen shots up when I get chance and will give Wrath a go for the following season.

Great work TFF!!!

Guys, I just want to show you some thing that can greatly boost your result and no matter what tactic you use, it just might be that not everyone know about it and use it.

Let's say you've struck with a bad run and the team's morale is "Poor"
BR1.png

Then you do to Team Meeting and cheer up the team choosing the right option for it
BR2.png

And some magic happens, almost all your players have "Green" morale after that ;)
BR3.png

P.S. Heh, I'm sure that no one would argue that doing "Team Meeting" after bad runs is must do thing in FM because it can greatly boost your result. ;)

Last edited:
For some reason conqurer is still _alot_ better for me than this tactic. strange really

One question I've been thinking of, for TFF mainly but anyone I guess.

In the player filters. Say I'm looking for a STC DLF - So I go to scouting and load up the DLF preset filters. There I see Gary Hooper is on there. Not the best player, but going by TFF's filters, he's "right for the job". But (season 2 Dortmund) Wayne Rooney isn't, nor Ibrahimovic.

So does that mean that Garry Hooper will perform better at DLF in this tactic than Rooney will?

Same goes for all positions as well. Like if I don't see one of my current players on the filters should I sell him and buy one from that list?

Please read :D

Last edited:
Just you concentrate on having fans in your stadium instead of big flags

Just you concentrate on paying back all the small businesses your manky mob stole from....Oh wait that was the Oldco, the ones with the history, good and bad :p

One question I've been thinking of, for TFF mainly but anyone I guess.

In the player filters. Say I'm looking for a STC DLF - So I go to scouting and load up the DLF preset filters. There I see Gary Hooper is on there. Not the best player, but going by TFF's filters, he's "right for the job". But (season 2 Dortmund) Wayne Rooney isn't, nor Ibrahimovic.

So does that mean that Garry Hooper will perform better at DLF in this tactic than Rooney will?

Same goes for all positions as well. Like if I don't see one of my current players on the filters should I sell him and buy one from that list?

Zlatan Ibrahimovic manages get into the DLF filter with his default attributes that he has in the 1st season but he is 33 years old and it means that he's on great decline, you said that you were in the 2nd season in your save so probably his attributes declined greatly in your save and it prevented him of getting into the DLF filter.

If you take the 1st season Wayne Rooney (CA = 155) is very good as DLF and he is better than Gary Hooper (128 = CA), it easily can be seen by comparing them:
image.png

Wayne Rooney has almost all important attributes that are important DLF higher than Gary Hooper, expect, First Touch and it is the reason why he didn't managed to get into the DLF filter, his First Touch is only "11" and it's 2 points away from the minimal level that First Touch has in the DLF filter.

Yes, such situation might happen and some really good players might miss the filters only because they are missing only one attribute, for example, Olivier Giroud, also, didn’t manage to get into the DLF filter only because his was missing Agility that isn't so important attribute for DLF but his other attributes are excellent for DLF.

In order to avoid situation when the filters are missing such players as Wayne Rooney and Oliver Giroud you can reduce the "Match Condition" by 1 condition and see what players were out of the list and why, if you see that some very good players were missing only because 1 attribute that isn't such important and they are missing it only just by few points then you can also consider these players as candidates for the position.

image.png

P.S. Please notice that at the start of the 1st season Wayne Rooney is 29 years old and Olivier Giroud is 28 years so they both are on decline and every next season aftert the 1st season their attributes will be declining further.

View attachment 161337View attachment 161336View attachment 161335View attachment 161334View attachment 161332View attachment 161329View attachment 161328

Shaky start getting the tactic fluid, didn't think it'd work out! Started rotating the tactics as needed per game to secure some bigger wins, quite a few goals conceded as I used attacking in probably 50/50 of the games and shouting at my players to do better probably helped them after the 2nd loss, but holy **** this is unbelievable, knocking out r. madrid and taking 3 points against barca, had a few injury problems and a couple of loans come in to fill when needed.

43 Games Unbeaten!

Last edited: