Mate, if you are talking about 120-130 CA players then you play in some low reputation league where all that "micro" things aren't important at all because you will be dominating such league with just any good tactic and more or less suited players for it.

You need all that "micro" stuff only when you are building team to dominate one of the strongest leagues in the game such as LIGA BBVA or English Primer League and if you're playing with 120-130 CA players in such leagues then I suggest that you don't bother with such questions that you asked because you'll change these 120-130 CA players for better players very soon and you really don't win much optimizing your team at this stage because the effect from it would be hardly noticeable. :)
it was just example, in this case let's say better player is left footed and has 160CA and worse player is right footed and has 145CA ;)

btw I don't use FM Rate etc so I really don't know how 160CA player look like. Let's take ur filters for Central Midefielder Attacking: if a player hardly suit to this (I mean has exactly that stats) how good he is? 140CA? 130CA? 150CA?

Last edited:
great tactic

I'll post some screenshots tomorrow but having great success with Monaco. Started the game with no reputation and unemployed and got a job with Rupel Boom and got them promoted to the Belgian 1st division and won the Belgian Cup while still in the 2nd division. Small stints at Standard Leige and Montpellier before getting the Monaco job. Won French league in my 1st season and on course to win again. In 2024 now. Love being the most dominant team in France after knocking PSG off they're 6 league wins in a row.

One foot vs both feet strikers

Hi tff

Wanted to pick your brains on why you believe for strikers you want them to be one footed? I know CA penalty is there, but doesn't having only one foot close out scoring options from half of the field? Also, would your ideal STC and MCS be 20/20, 20/10, 20/5, or 20/1?

Thanks!

balanced v5, when i play vs weak teams i change to att movment. also have a look on their gk raiting

06409-fd408238-e5e3-48e3-a330-5b693de007fa.png

what a win, after we lost 2-0 in the first leg, i did change to overload in te 75 min, and barbarosa has sent the game to overtime, also many team talks during the game.. thanks tff

06409-2e118c65-77ee-4de1-8c2d-f6289ffd0833.png

Last edited:
Gotta ask am i only one who struggles sometimes against top clubs such as PSG Barcelona....,and end up losing 2:1 even tough we were far better side and deserved more from the match,is there actually some solution for this prob? :/

Gotta ask am i only one who struggles sometimes against top clubs such as PSG Barcelona....,and end up losing 2:1 even tough we were far better side and deserved more from the match,is there actually some solution for this prob? :/
what season are u? u are playing with valencia right? who did u buy?

Do u guys have problems in 2nd season 1st season i beat every team now a lot of draws 0-0

Rulli

Nelson Semedo - Mammana - Balanta - Grimaldo
Radoja
Samaris - R. Sanches
Gaitan G.Guedes
Gabriel Barbosa

Now im coaching Liv,but i think squad is more than good to achieve same with Liv as i did with Vale,take look yourself :)
View attachment 1041462

yes u do have a good team bit i think u can always makes it better, when i play i always wants to make my team to be the best, to do that i have to sign the best players, players like hazard, pogba neymar( neymar is my next target) i guess the thoses players that i have mentiond are still playing in their team right, so mate always look to improve your team

Do u guys have problems in 2nd season 1st season i beat every team now a lot of draws 0-0

Rulli

Nelson Semedo - Mammana - Balanta - Grimaldo
Radoja
Samaris - R. Sanches
Gaitan G.Guedes
Gabriel Barbosa

mate where u play gaitan?

I finished second season with AS Saint-Etienne. In Ligue 1 I draw and lost a lot of games against weaker opponents, so I took only fourth place. In Champions League, I won the group in which i competed with Benfica, Tottenham and Inter. In 1/8 final i won against Arsenal, but in quarter-final, I unfortunately lost against Benfica. In French Cup i lost in semi-final against Monaco and in Coupe de la Ligue PSG was better than me in fourth round. Definitely, I ran out of luck, the results could be better.
View attachment 160999