Struggle in away games 1 win i 5 games and is insanely good in defence but lacking in the attack :/

Finished my season now.

After struggling for 5 games, the tactic is now fluid and pretty beastly.

I was skeptical at first and I haven't faced a top, top team (as I'm in the Swedish premier league)

But I won the title despite being at odds of 40/1 to do so.

I concede fairly frequently and the odd baffling lose but I dominate all games now with 55% possession and 10-15 chances minimum.

Would recommend anyone who isn't convinced on the tactic to persist for a season.

God forbid, people approach the game and tactics differently. TTF to beat the ME and win, Boph to recreate and win.

No right, no wrong, doesn't matter, no one cares,

what is your point? i mean u dont like this tactic then all this usless comments? as i said before and will say again tff alawys tweak his tactics, why u care about this tactics so much? so u change your team instruction from tactic to tactic, u think its good? then good for u. u are the leagnd of all tactics.. btw were is your tactic?

Three versions, two of the Conqueror and the "new" Wrath ..

Bophonet, don't you see that you embarrass yourself in front of all? :)

The more I read your posts the stronger my impression that you have some serious mental issues :)

what is your point? i mean u dont like this tactic then all this usless comments? as i said before and will say again tff alawys tweak his tactics, why u care about this tactics so much? so u change your team instruction from tactic to tactic, u think its good? then good for u. u are the leagnd of all tactics.. btw were is your tactic?

His are actually very good, but i have no idea what the **** he is ******** about or for..

In fact there is nothing wrong ..
This tactic is not and is not philosophy ..
is an arcade game ..
Why even talk about a tactical style ..
I can not accept..

It is a simple tactical discussion ..

or we must always and only say: excellent, devastating tactic ..

of course you dont have to like it, but there is a way to talk and you could it more nicely. i never saw tff in your thread saying your tactics have no soul or its not a good tactics.

But there would be nothing wrong ..

I ask why?

I speak to you at the tactical level ..

I wish there was more exchange
among Tactical Football managers, without being touchy
Surely it would be easier to create something beautiful together

mate, is everything ok with u? u come here, "try to teach us all how to play fm" i dont remmber you bying the game for us. if some guys want to use tff tactics they will use. if some guys want to use other tactics they will use. btw tff tactics are masterpice, but dont use it, it have no soul its only tactics for wining

I wish there was more exchange
among Tactical Football managers, without being touchy
Surely it would be easier to create something beautiful together

Maybe you should start the conversation better than,

These tactics are without a soul .
They will certainly be effective but meaningless.
I hate the tactical exhibiting this kind of tactics .

ffs. Try posting something other than ******** on the maker from the first sentence, on your opinion on a tactic you clearly dont use or care about. Dont like, dont use it.

I can see Bophonet's point, but the way he's putting it across and the assumption that other people will think the same is wrong. You have to accept that a lot of people don't play football manager to play realistic football. A lot of people like to plug in tactics that defy any footballing logic but just work because the ME doesn't know how to handle them (look at the success of the Diablo tactic, or Mr Hough's etc).

Back