These tactics are without a soul ..

They will certainly be effective but meaningless..

I hate the tactical exhibiting this kind of tactics ..

Kill the true meaning of football manager, a real football simulator ..

For a managerial where you always win there is Top Eleven online..

Who plays with these tactics did not understand anything about football manager ..

I suggest you play FIFA and PES..arcade mode!!!

Last edited:
and still its only one game, so i can u say that there is problem with scoring goals? cuz i see the guy who plays with sociedad have score 82 goals which is great is your tactic fluid mate? did u play some friendly matchs?
i havent judges it yet mate :) is just seems like it lacking scoring for some and my first drew 0-0 , but second match i won 5-0 but i was 11 against 10 but still i great win and third game 1-1

i havent judges it yet mate :) is just seems like it lacking scoring for some and my first drew 0-0 , but second match i won 5-0 but i was 11 against 10 but still i great win and third game 1-1
good luck mate

Who plays with these tactics did not understand anything about football manager ..
so please please tell us what is the way to play fm. and how can u say that this tactics have no soul, tff share is tactic with alot of soul. so what is the meaning of this game? to replicte tactics? have some respect for the creator of the tactic.

I suggest you play FIFA and PES..arcade mode!!!

Now Bophonet ... why all this? I mean, I played with your tactics & they are really good BUT TFF's tactics are good as well. They produce nice football just like yours. I don't use the Instant Result ones but the normal ones & I can assure you they're good.

And I can also assure you that you don't always win with them. At least I don't & in fact I tweak them a bit to match the style I prefer.

But I don't think it's fair to say what you said because they are good tactics, like yours & they're not there to try & exploit the ME. That's not possible in FM16.

I said that they are effective..

I have respect for the creator..ma I do not like these tactics..it's possible?

Here you are created only to get results and not to emulate a philosophy of play..

but if you like so ..

good for you!!!

@tzahy

If you knew the tactic would not do these questions..

Last edited:
I repeat it is just my point of view ..

Not that it is right ..

I said that they are effective..

I have respect for the creator..ma I do not like these tactics..it's possible?

Here you are created only to get results and not to emulate a philosophy of play..

but if you like so ..

good for you!!!

Yes, of course - I respect your opinion. If you don't like these tactics then it's your opinion / decision & there's absolutely no problem with it.

But I don't agree with you when you say that these tactics were created only to get results & not to emulate a philosophy of play. Like I said before, I used some of TFF's & I can confirm that certain tactics do emulate a philosophy of play & produce wonderful football. Just like your tactics do.

great ..

but I prefer to be in pes or fifa..
haha mate then use your own tactic. i mean if u dont like it. still i dont get what was your point when u comment on this tactic, tff never tried to replicte tactics

haha mate then use your own tactic. i mean if u dont like it. still i dont get what was your point when u comment on this tactic, tff never tried to replicte tactics

The difference is that I do not try winning results but to emulate a specific game ..

My tactics may also be losers but distinguish from each other ..

This is true senso..il game changes forever !!!

I wonder why not put the instructions team ..

Perhaps because they are identical to other tactics he created?

Last edited:
TFF dont need to replicate other tactics , because he has own tactic style... so he replicate TFF Style...

Last edited:
TFF dont need to replicate other tactics , because he has own tactic style... so he replicate TFF Style...

Ah then the next year will train the manchester city instead of Guardiola..good!!!

wow i am a bit confuse, i mean i thoght that the point of this game is the win games,( i guess its just me) tff always tweak his tactics to make it better some of thoses tweak are minor so he didnt change the team instruction. beacuse they are working well. btw were his your tactic? how can u say all this on guy that doing hours and hours in order the provide us a good tactic.