Heh, finally I got time to finish my first season with Tottenham

We won the league with 97 points! :)

Unfortunately, I had many injuries at the end of the season and decided to keep my main players for the leagues so I used U18 players for EURO Cup and got knocked out early

tth1.png

tth2.png

tth3.png

Hey,

Did you use the Balanced tactic?

mate, is everything ok with u? u come here, "try to teach us all how to play fm" i dont remmber you bying the game for us. if some guys want to use tff tactics they will use. if some guys want to use other tactics they will use. btw tff tactics are masterpice, but dont use it, it have no soul its only tactics for wining
Are you going to try this tactic out or are you staying with conqueror?

congratulations for the language
apparently you are too experienced to receive constructive criticism..

I will not come here ever again from you ..

Are you going to try this tactic out or are you staying with conqueror?
i just tried this tactic with dortmund only played some friendly game, and one game in euro cup, so for now i will stay with this

i just tried this tactic with dortmund only played some friendly game, and one game in euro cup, so for now i will stay with this
Alright. Will look forward to see if you like this one better than conqueror. Personally i like this formation better but you cannot ignore the results conqueror is getting

Alright. Will look forward to see if you like this one better than conqueror. Personally i like this formation better but you cannot ignore the results conqueror is getting
ok mate, yeah conqueor is a great one.. what team are u?

Defence struggle

This is the best tac Ive tryed so far. But I have one big problem, as I do with all the tacs ive used.

THE DEFENCE !!! Is allway run over by long ball. The high defence line makes my defence look soooo bad. Allways concede 1-5 goal by long ball every match.

Any ideal so solve this problem?

This is the best tac Ive tryed so far. But I have one big problem, as I do with all the tacs ive used.

THE DEFENCE !!! Is allway run over by long ball. The high defence line makes my defence look soooo bad. Allways concede 1-5 goal by long ball every match.

Your defenders are too slow ....

my defence is so solid its unbelieveable but i simple cant score and special in away games home games is fine, but away is 1-0 0-0 or 0-1 1-1 all the time

Holy ****, been read this so called tactical discussion, one thing there comes to my mind.... Real life football and Leicester, watched some of their matches on the telly, I don't see too much fancy, pretty looking show kind of play, but an effective use of the players at hand in the club(tactic) and the funny thing is they are still leading the PL infront of all the buy what we want teams.
I seroius doubt that a like Barca would be where they are if their manager set the team up to play like it was show matches, I doubt the would dominate La Liga as they do, if they choose to say that we only want to make pretty looking goals or in other ways do something not so effective, but special to watch.

Can't say this is working for me as of yet...

6 wins out of 17 games leaving me in 17th place when I am expected to challenge for a top half finish.

Anything I can do or change? How about attacking rather than defensive? Goals seem really hard to come by. Also why train goalkeepers in GK over Sweeper Keeper when on the tactic they are SK?

Last edited:

"Best tactic, but allways concedee 1-5 goals every match"

Mate, u are a KING! :D :)

ALL TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked the passing settings of MCL/MCR/AMC positions

P.S. Guys, I apologize that I didn't answer questions if there were any because I've had a very busy day today. I'll try to find some time and browse through the thread later.

Last edited:
Worrying, had one adverse result after winning 10 in a row... Now 5 games on and I haven't won since.

Feels like the AI have sussed out how to play against the tactic...?

Out of nowhere I'm still having 60%+ possession but creating next to nothing and getting done by every ball over the top...

Last edited:
Fisrt offical game with Sassulo. A lot of difficult but we done oO)

ALL TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked the passing settings of MCL/MCR/AMC positions

P.S. Guys, I apologize that I didn't answer questions if there were any because I've had a very busy day today. I'll try to find some time and browse through the thread later.

TFF, when I try to download my browser says that "it can’t find the page, try latter"... can you help me?