XeNoN's 4-1-2-2-1 (Whole Season Unbeaten)

• Thread starter Thread starter XeNoNF50
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 229
  • Views Views 154K
@ Xenon - I'm thinking of using your tactics but which is better, this 41221, the 4231 or the 424 (4222)?

Also, I love to use AMC type of players, can a player like Kovacic fit in your 41221 and 424 or only the 4231? I know you said in this thread the MRC is a playmaker but is Kovacic still too attacking for that position?

I'm Man Utd btw in 1st season, Kovacic was just an example of a player I really like in FM. I play Rooney in AMC role in FuSS' V.04B atm but I'm looking to switch to your tactics as I concede too many with his one. I'm like you, I like to keep clean sheets and not concede every game. I'm already 12 games in though and have conceded 14 goals already with FuSS' tactic.

Hope you can help me.

Just bumping this incase you missed it.

looking very good tactic.
One question though, I'm playin with Real Madrid, bought Neymar, Ganso and Hulk, sold Benzema.
would appriciate any advice ( especially on who to put on left side, ronaldo, ozil,or hulk?)
can ganso play as a mcl? thanks :)
I was playing very well for whole season, but last five games they are strugling and not scoring? sory for my english :)

anyone know how to put the formations and tactics on FM, when you have actaully downloaded them???

C:\Documents and Settings\***\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\tactics
just copy them in this folder on win xp...

looking very good tactic.
One question though, I'm playin with Real Madrid, bought Neymar, Ganso and Hulk, sold Benzema.
would appriciate any advice ( especially on who to put on left side, ronaldo, ozil,or hulk?)
can ganso play as a mcl? thanks :)
I was playing very well for whole season, but last five games they are strugling and not scoring? sory for my english :)

All of them will do brilliant. Just test it to see which one will be best.

Ill try this tactic, but i think u should write information about attributes, which i should stick when select players

also tsa small difference between CBR n CBL in mentality-skill nd in ur guide it might bbetter to write whos da best suited 2be CBR r CBL, foraxample more creative footballer shall taka CBR place

Thx

Last edited:
Ill try this tactic, but i think u should write information about attributes, which i should stick when select players

Not necessary, just use your best players its pretty obvious where they should go. Using this tactic with Wisla and my striker has 38 goals in 22 games, and can compete with considerably better teams in Continental play. Currently unbeaten in 14 league games (13 wins, 1 draw due to OG). This tactic is amazing, props to maker, almost remeniscent of the Welsh Web Wizard of the CM series.

Not necessary, just use your best players its pretty obvious where they should go. Using this tactic with Wisla and my striker has 38 goals in 22 games, and can compete with considerably better teams in Continental play. Currently unbeaten in 14 league games (13 wins, 1 draw due to OG). This tactic is amazing, props to maker, almost remeniscent of the Welsh Web Wizard of the CM series.

Thanks. What he said ^

OK, this tactic is great. But with the 12.1 it's not so effective in defense...
I conceed much more goals than before the patch.

Xenon!!

You said that we can use shouts to win games easier. But it is not possible to make shouts or change the mentality (attacking, defensive, overload etc). Are there any solutions, or doesn't FM allow you to make shouts or tactical changes when you use classic tactics ?

Btw, I'm managing QPR and so far its going pretty good. Only played 3-4 games, but anyways, seems like a good solid tactic. Won suprisingly against Liverpool and have won everything else except a lost against Spurs. Thanks, will try to keep you posted : )

Xenon!!

You said that we can use shouts to win games easier. But it is not possible to make shouts or change the mentality (attacking, defensive, overload etc). Are there any solutions, or doesn't FM allow you to make shouts or tactical changes when you use classic tactics ?

Btw, I'm managing QPR and so far its going pretty good. Only played 3-4 games, but anyways, seems like a good solid tactic. Won suprisingly against Liverpool and have won everything else except a lost against Spurs. Thanks, will try to keep you posted : )

Cheers, I didn't say anything about shouts though.

simply magnificent.

Xenon, you've officially won me over this tactic. I recently posted a thread in regards to this marvelous tactic of you which had my Wayne Rooney scoring 35 league goals in 11 appearances. This hence, has not stopped.

I recently started a new game with Liverpool, to test out the effectiveness of the tactic, and I was shocked once again. Cavani, a signing whom i managed to acquire during my second season scored a total of managed a total of 38 goals in 30 appearances as well. Managed to finish 2nd in the first two seasons and then finally winning a quadruple in my third season after overhauling the squad (wanted to bring in the best possible money I could after i raising their value).

Have the screenshots too, if you would require me post it.

Managed to acquire a job over at Inter Milan during the fourth season and did a major overhaul, introducing no less than 8 signing within the first transfer window of being in charge and am currently in first place of the Serie A, 5 points ahead of A.C Milan. Am currently about to end the season with 5 more games to play, but was beaten both in the Europa league and the Italian cup due to away goals and a controversial penalty kick respectively.

Thanks a bucket load mate, cheers!

Xenon, you've officially won me over this tactic. I recently posted a thread in regards to this marvelous tactic of you which had my Wayne Rooney scoring 35 league goals in 11 appearances. This hence, has not stopped.

I recently started a new game with Liverpool, to test out the effectiveness of the tactic, and I was shocked once again. Cavani, a signing whom i managed to acquire during my second season scored a total of managed a total of 38 goals in 30 appearances as well. Managed to finish 2nd in the first two seasons and then finally winning a quadruple in my third season after overhauling the squad (wanted to bring in the best possible money I could after i raising their value).

Have the screenshots too, if you would require me post it.

Managed to acquire a job over at Inter Milan during the fourth season and did a major overhaul, introducing no less than 8 signing within the first transfer window of being in charge and am currently in first place of the Serie A, 5 points ahead of A.C Milan. Am currently about to end the season with 5 more games to play, but was beaten both in the Europa league and the Italian cup due to away goals and a controversial penalty kick respectively.

Thanks a bucket load mate, cheers!

No worries, glad you're enjoying it.

Back