XeNoN's 4-1-2-2-1 (Whole Season Unbeaten)

Just tried this with my San Marino team, nto usually a big fan of the 4-5-1 but a 56% possesion, 7 CCC's and a 7-1 win over AC Milan away cant be argued with. ever!

View attachment 205075

Holy jesus.

I'm gonna give this a shot with a team I've never used before.
Will post match stats if you're still interested in feedback.

Yeah mate release your 4-2-3-1as soon as u can. waiting impatiently for it!
BTW in your testing for the 4-2-3-1, which month have you reached??

I'm in May. Just beat Man Utd 1-0 in CL Semi Final 1st leg. Beat Real Madrid on away goals in Quarter Finals. Won the league and so far only drawn 2 and won the rest in the league.

I'm in May. Just beat Man Utd 1-0 in CL Semi Final 1st leg. Beat Real Madrid on away goals in Quarter Finals. Won the league and so far only drawn 2 and won the rest in the league.

Are you trying to make 4-2-3-1 with 2 DMs or with 2 CMs?

Very interested in this tactic, it looks like its got the right balance between defence and attack, alot of the tactics on here are far too attacking which ends up in you conceding loads at the back, so im gonna try this with my villa side and see how I get on!!

Dodgy pre-season with this tactic but took England to the Olympics Final to lose 3-2 to Brazil.

0-1 loss to Arsenal in Community Shield but neither team created a CCC and Mertesacker scored from a corner.
4-1 win at Bolton. Conceded from a corner and then killed them.

Hi Xenon,

Who is your assistant manager?

thx

My asst manager is Tony Coton, at QPR in start game i guess. Urs Xenon?

Why no instruction shouts?

Because instruction shouts are a load of ****. They change the player instructions and team instructions. If you change the instructions from the tactic, they are no longer the tactic. It changes the way the team plays and makes everything inbalanced.

Any advice on keeping this tactic fresh?

I think the AI has got it figured out.

Because instruction shouts are a load of ****. They change the player instructions and team instructions. If you change the instructions from the tactic, they are no longer the tactic. It changes the way the team plays and makes everything inbalanced.
Thanks man, but I gave my striker a bit less creativity and he score more goals now. Ono more thing, what should I set match preparations on what def poss or teamwrk also high or what

Thanks man, but I gave my striker a bit less creativity and he score more goals now. Ono more thing, what should I set match preparations on what def poss or teamwrk also high or what

I leave on att and average.