Hey xenon. Im going to try this tactic.

Match prep?
Pitch size?

im guessing v2 is better than v1 right?

v2 is more attacking. MatchPrep handled by AssMan and pitch size is max.

Thankyou!

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

who is the playmaker?

The ticks for playmaker and target man are both misleading. I don't set any players for either.

View attachment 191568
Hi bro,
i'm playing with luton town.İ use since 4 seasons your BEST tactic.While i was npower championship 3. season i begin use your tactic.this year i promoted.In premier league first year 7,second year 3,third(this) year i won premier league,fa cup and champions league.Thank you for great tactics.And thats my goal machine :)
Sorry for my bad English

View attachment 191568
Hi bro,
i'm playing with luton town.İ use since 4 seasons your BEST tactic.While i was npower championship 3. season i begin use your tactic.this year i promoted.In premier league first year 7,second year 3,third(this) year i won premier league,fa cup and champions league.Thank you for great tactics.And thats my goal machine :)
Sorry for my bad English

What a player and those are some freaking hot stats! 100+ goals in a season is just crazy!

View attachment 191568
Hi bro,
Sorry for my bad English

What tactic are you using? V1 or V2?

Steve

This is slightly off topic so I apologise but I've just created a new tactic mid way through my AS Roma game save. Formation is a 4-2-1-2-1. It seems this will be my next project. If I find that it is successful I shall post it. This is what happened in my first game.

Formation:

romavbolognainformation.png

Match stats:

romavbolognastatsmatchs.png

Player stats:

romavbolognastatshomest.png

Pass Chalkboard:

romavbolognaysisysis.png

This tactic seems very promising so far. Be good to see how it fares for the rest of the season. As you can see I only really used Eden Hazard in my 1st team that game who was not in Roma's team originally and Ganso got a good 2 minutes so not like I bought a superstar team. Shut the opposition out too. Every single player's rating was just amazing with my front 4 all having ratings of 9+. This was also the first time I used the tactic after creating it. Gives a decent amount of passes too. The match itself broke many records. Serie A's biggest win and highest scoring game as well as Roma's biggest win and highest scoring game. So anyway I shall be working on this with a view to publishing it and posting it eventually if I feel it is good enough to share.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Hammered Napoli 6-0 with the above tactic next game ^

romavnapoliinformationo.png

So in 2 games I've used this new tactic that I've created I've won 8-0 and 6-0... Keep you posted on how it's going ;)

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

Update for the new tactic that I'm creating. Beat Napoli 1-0 in the league after I beat them 6-0 then I played vs Spurs away in CL semi finals and beat them 3-0

tottenhamvromainformati.png

4 clean sheets out of 4 using this new tactic that I'm creating and it's quite free scoring. Looks extremely promising.

Last edited:
Xenon

I hope your a woman! Cause your giving me a hard-on!

Steve

Do you use oposition instructions with this tactic?Pls answer?

yes set by assistant.

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Xenon

I hope your a woman! Cause your giving me a hard-on!

Steve

Haha, I'm sorry to tell you but I'm not! LOL

UPDATE on new tactic: Beat Palermo 3-0 to make it 5 games with a clean sheet and then beat Spurs 3-1 at home in CL semi finals so I finally conceded. Final of CL will be vs Barcelona most probably although Arsenal may get there.

Does having opposition instructions not make the tactic worse, as it will change your marking settings?

Steve

Does having opposition instructions not make the tactic worse, as it will change your marking settings?

Steve

I only use it vs the better teams sometimes. Vs the weaker teams I don't bother.

This new tactic of yours is sounding extremely promising :) The 4-2-3-1 always brought me success but I can't wait to give this new one a go when it's ready.

Okay completed the rest of the season and this is how my new tactic finished.

Fixtures that I've played with it:

fixturesnewtactic.jpg

Barcelona match in CL final:

romavbarcelonainformati.png

My team line-up in the final:

romavbarcelonainformati.png

My team was hardly the best in the world, very much like the current AS Roma team + Ganso. The tactic looks promising. I'll play around with it for a few more days to tweak it, then publish it in another thread. Meanwhile this thread should get back on topic :p Download my 4-2-3-1! :)

sorry may have been asked but not played fm for little while am going to start new save what version of this tactic is best?