Yossi Benayoun seals Chelsea switch

Benayoun you traitor.Ancelotti you idiot.Joe Cole you wannabe Gunner.
Anyway,if Arsenal continues to sign top players like J.C,they will be way better.About Chelski,please sign someone way better next time.I thought they could sign a top-classed player...But City does it way earlier.

so you didnt trust the jewish chronical but you trust goal.com oO) :S :p

I have never heard of the Jewish Chronicle before.

Goal.com is a reliable source to me,so I'm going to believe them than a website I had no clue existed tbf.

Benayoun you traitor.Ancelotti you idiot.Joe Cole you wannabe Gunner.
Anyway,if Arsenal continues to sign top players like J.C,they will be way better.About Chelski,please sign someone way better next time.I thought they could sign a top-classed player...But City does it way earlier.

chelsea have already said they wont get into bidding wars with man city. we have already built our team now all we are doing is adding to it, city still need to spend this sort of money because they still need to build their team. if joe cole goes to arsenal i dont see much difference between the kind of players they already have appart from his english.

my point is its something to do with chelsea and i put it here instead of spamming up the threads you ******

Sorry, but that it a sense was spamming. The thread is about Benayoun moving to Chelsea and you start talking about Belleti leaving on a free. If anything, put that it in the transfers thread, you ****** :)

Sorry, but that it a sense was spamming. The thread is about Benayoun moving to Chelsea and you start talking about Belleti leaving on a free. If anything, put that it in the transfers thread, you ****** :)

well this is my thread so i can do what i like;)

I have never heard of the Jewish Chronicle before.

Goal.com is a reliable source to me,so I'm going to believe them than a website I had no clue existed tbf.
Do you trust Sport 5 an israeli radio station? Because thats goal.com's source.<)

Last edited:

If you didn't notice, this is actually his thread. Would you rather him add on something else to this thread or create a new one? Who are you to say what the topic is on his thread XD

Do you trust Sport 5 an israeli radio station? Because thats goal.com's source.<)

Lol,I knew about Sport 5 before because I went to Israel once and listened to some sport on the radios and it would always come up with 'Sport 5'.

And I know but,c'mon,it should be true now.. :p

sky sports got it from the jewish chronicle and that radio station probs got it from the jewish chronicle
i think the jewish chronicle deserves a round applause :p and i will be subscribing to it ;)

Well,anyond who let him leave that easy,he is an idiot,because he had a very good season,I believe.Also,many players like Torres and Aguero are linked with Chelsea,but what they really need maybe is a good replacement for Ballack's departure.Maybe,as rumored,Kaka or Milner would be the one who will be able to replace him.

Well,anyond who let him leave that easy,he is an idiot,because he had a very good season,I believe.Also,many players like Torres and Aguero are linked with Chelsea,but what they really need maybe is a good replacement for Ballack's departure.Maybe,as rumored,Kaka or Milner would be the one who will be able to replace him.

personaly i belive michael essien will replace michael ballack, he is originly an attaking style midfielder its only since makelele left chelsea asked him to be more disaplined. and as for the defensive midfielder role we still have a young mikel who hopefully learns to grow in that position. i would like to see a striker though like you said either aguero or torres.

personaly i belive michael essien will replace michael ballack, he is originly an attaking style midfielder its only since makelele left chelsea asked him to be more disaplined. and as for the defensive midfielder role we still have a young mikel who hopefully learns to grow in that position. i would like to see a striker though like you said either aguero or torres.
Nah, Essien's injured too freguently, you'd be left hanging

For **** sake, one of our best players. 7 Million is not going to get us anyone as good as Benayoun. He is the only player we have/had who gave us something different :S

where will he fit in, with essien and mikel fit, we wont need him?..

Nah, Essien's injured too freguently, you'd be left hanging

essien will be fully fit by the time the season starts thats why i was glad he didnt make the world cup. plus we have a young centre midfielder by the name of nemanja matic who is 6ft4 has a sweet left peg and could in time be a kind of replacement for ballack. im sure he will be our back up centre midfielder if anything was to happen to essien.