You Know You're Obsessed With Football Manager If...

trying to explain footie manager games to your thick mates is like teaching women the offside rule.

Continousley buying Lukaka, Verrati and Sanogo.

Despite never seeing them play in real life.

You Know You're Obsessed With Football Manager If

you getting married and insist on putting instalments in your wedding vowels like: "After 20 ********: 10,000 euro", "Being taken in the **** 10 times: 150,000 euro bonus", "Minimum release clause: 50 euro" and "Being the highest rated ***** i ****** this year: 5 million euro"

Last edited:
You think you have played for 30 minutes, when in reality you have played for over 5 hours.
Come on people, you know this has happened ;)

You Know You're Obsessed With Football Manager If

you getting married and insist on putting instalments in your wedding vowels like: "After 20 ********: 10,000 euro", "Being taken in the **** 10 times: 150,000 euro bonus", "Minimum release clause: 50 euro" and "Being the highest rated ***** i ****** this year: 5 million euro"

whats the contract length ?

Instead of doing maths you and your mate draw your best line ups on white boards and compare. A level maths ftw

You start a thread on a FM fans forum called "You Know You're Obsessed With Football Manager If... " :p

what sort of wage is on the table , your best man suggest no more than £200.

you hate a player in real life because he refuses to sign a new contract on the game

i like it when your on football manager and you think a club is watching you when they sign a player you got on fm haha

talking about it to your mates is true. i talked so much about it that it made people get it and i have ****** of my whole science class as they know every lesson i will be playing football manager and talking about it even if they dont care or listen

Also sitting in school and a player pops in your head of who you have to buy at home.

being outraged when a player whos playing **** for you scores in real life,

watching a game thinking how stupid there manager is that he hasnt brought on your star player:)

Someone scores against SWFC on a saturday so i check out his stats (H)