You Know You're Obsessed With Football Manager If...

You blow your load whilst masturating over the front cover of the game.

We all do that right?

oh god yes :p - all the time :)

But anyway - You know you're obsessed with Football Manager if you always change individual instructions (mentality, creative freedom, closing down) during ***.

oh god yes :p - all the time :)

But anyway - You know you're obsessed with Football Manager if you always change individual instructions (mentality, creative freedom, closing down) during ***.

I dont do that during ***, i pay them bonuses ! ;)
Both players and the girl

I draw up tactics in the back my class jotter :D

Someone talks about a good up and coming player and you say "Yeah, his PA is 160."

when you become **** at your sport because you boycott training and you use excuses like I'm too tired, i hurt my leg then jump straight onto football manager:)

Also when your off school you get two hours sleep a night

If you leave your fiancee alone at the altar, because her Creativity, Flair and Work Rate stats have depleted recently.

when you tell your mates, watch this player, he is going to be the next big thing after finding him in Fm :) or Cm

people talk about football players, you know his DoB, hometown, is dual nationality, his heigtht and weight...

you wake up every morning thinking, "who am I going to sign in the Summer"

you go to bed with your game holidaying in the background to see how certain youngsters develop...

when you are on Fm-Base and or a Moderator :)

you scream and shout at your players and your gf tells you wtf? calm down, its just a game.. they cant hear you... (and then gets ****** off with you for getting angry hence no ***)

When actually think about staying in on a Friday/Saturday night for FM.

A few times I've been sat in a room with my mum and I've said "Woah, Andy Carroll is scoring loads of goals for me.." Then look at her as if she's supposed to be impressed.. Hahahaha, embarrasing.

when gary neville is in the hall of managerial fame...

When your Mum ask's you what you just did in a genuinely concerned tone because you screamed after conceeding from 40 yeard for the 3rd time in 4 games.

Writing your team and formation in the back of your school books and showing the person next to you, without getting caught by your teacher.

Thought I'd bump this :D

You know your addicted when you play the FIFA anthem, and then two national anthems before every World Cup match you manage. |)

You know your addicted when you wave to three corners of your bedroom (you have to mind the away fans to be realistic of course) after an important home win.

Apologies if these have been posted.

when you wear the scarf of your team for 'good luck'
when you make up chants for your players, but only if they're a legend, icon or favoured personnel

When you think "**** chicharito is doing so well but I can't put him into the starting team just because I payed 60 mil for Pato and expect him to do well" :D

25) You begin to follow a side because you have taken them to success on Football Manager.

the mighty Lanzarote!

When you wake your grandad up who's sleeping on his chair because you win an important game :D, Woops....