Your very first manager game you played as a child?

Championship Manager 00/01... Got it free in the Telegraph I think :p God knows how old I was at the time, I'm 16 now!

LMA 2003, still my favourite manager game to this day and me and my cousin still play it when he is in my house.

I think it was Premier Manager 98 on ps1.

me too :D

top tricks on that game were A. play juve in pre season freindly and get a 1m and B. be newcastle and sell shearer for 15m

also had a manager game for my first pc cant remember what it was though.... you could offer managers bungs to lose matches lol think it was championship manager 98'

Last edited:
FM05 FTW! Was about to buy CM until the sales assistant at game recommended me FM. Never regretted that.

I've played pretty much every manager there is.. But I think the first one I played was Premier Manager 1997, it has Oxford United in the Championship (Division 2) and that was enough to make it sick! I also remember playing Premier League Manager 2000, that was probably my favourite football manager game ever. Both PS1 titles.

I've played pretty much every manager there is.. But I think the first one I played was Premier Manager 1997, it has Oxford United in the Championship (Division 2) and that was enough to make it sick! I also remember playing Premier League Manager 2000, that was probably my favourite football manager game ever. Both PS1 titles.

was the 2000 one the alex ferguson special or was that 2001?

champ man 93/94 end of season update, remember taking cambridge through the leagues a few times mainly down to the fact they had 2 fictional players who were awsome,

can anyone beat this?
i used to play it all the time at my grandads as he had the demo to serria football manager 1998 (i forgot the name btw it was something like football manager but cant remember it exactly)

WoW I might be the oldest guy on the forum. I first played the original Football Manager back in 1986 on the Sinclair ZXSpectrum (It was already a few years old then :))

You can actualy play it for free along with tons more old Spectrum games at this cool website. Just choose Football Manager from the list and away you go... Doubt it has Bale, Ganso, Kadlec etc :D

http://www.zxspectrum.net/

if guys want I'll upload a video of me playing PM3 if you like

Feel a little older than most her but mine was Premier Manager on Mega Drive. it only had the top 4 divisions and the game ended when you were offered the england job. needless to say it saw me progress to Premier Manager 97 on the same system

im that old i used 2 play a manager game on the old sinclair tape decks

WoW I might be the oldest guy on the forum. I first played the original Football Manager back in 1986 on the Sinclair ZXSpectrum (It was already a few years old then :))

You can actualy play it for free along with tons more old Spectrum games at this cool website. Just choose Football Manager from the list and away you go... Doubt it has Bale, Ganso, Kadlec etc :D

http://www.zxspectrum.net/

I'm trying.. How the fudge does this thing work?

Premier Manager on the mega drive, what a game

Last edited: