Your very first manager game you played as a child?

mine CM03/04.....
really2 enjoy playing it... ^^)
then turn to Fifa Manager 05 until 07, which then i just notice FM07...
from there until now, only FM... ^^)
*coz it has worldwide league to play, especially Malaysian League...*

Anyone remember the one that was on the Nintendo 64. I can't remember the title of it (I think Premier Manager 64) but that was the first manager game I played

After searching google, it was premier manager 64 :)

Last edited:
CM 03/04, I was 9/10 and was actually pretty good at it :p

images

Cm 02 -> fm05 -> fm07 -> fm08 -> fm09 -> fm10 -> fm11

Total Club Manager 2003. Won Champions League with FC Copenhagen against Palermo in the final. Good times. It wasn't so complicated then... Ahhhh :)

WoW I might be the oldest guy on the forum. I first played the original Football Manager back in 1986 on the Sinclair ZXSpectrum (It was already a few years old then :))

You can actualy play it for free along with tons more old Spectrum games at this cool website. Just choose Football Manager from the list and away you go... Doubt it has Bale, Ganso, Kadlec etc :D

http://www.zxspectrum.net/

I won't be far behind you... I also played the original Football Manager but it was on the Commodore 64... (similar era 1984 I think?)

but to answer the OP's question... when I was a 'child' we had 'Pong' and that was about as far as 'Video Games' went...

I used to play football for a junior team, does that count? :p

First one I played was CM 99/00 demo, as Man Utd. Got trounced pre-season by a 3rd division club, immediatly bought 3 players from there xD
Earliest one I played was CM 97 demo.
Easiest one I played was CM5. Turned Fulham into the world's top squad, eventually left to Real Madrid and proceeded to buy 20 of Fulham's best players :p Alessio Cerci and Zat Knight were BEASTS back then...

first manager game i had was champ manager italia 94 i think it was when lentini broke his leg in that motorcycle accident and coulda been a legend. anyone remember that???

I've played too many mainly cos my brothers are 8 and 11 years older than me. I remember the first was maybe Premier Manager on the PS-1.

Then I moved onto Championship Manager on the PC....when PC's where the size of an oven. Looking back...the graphics are horrible...not how i remember it.

I've played too many mainly cos my brothers are 8 and 11 years older than me. I remember the first was maybe Premier Manager on the PS-1.

Then I moved onto Championship Manager on the PC....when PC's where the size of an oven. Looking back...the graphics are horrible...not how i remember it.

Yeah I've found that some games you play as a child are worth leaving as memories otherwise they just disappoint... XD

League challenge for the ZX Spectrum:

Thumb_League_Challenge_-_1988_-_Atlantis_Software.jpg
948319_104921.jpg

And also the original Football Manager by Kevin Toms for the Spectrum:

football-manager.jpg
20080813-kr4hxatyc6tujnd92sj78bgqiu.preview.jpg

First one i played was primer manager 98-99 (the one with keegan had mesh face half fully textured face) then i moved on to LMA (i hae the full colelction of LMA, and still play it on xbox some times (what a game!!)) an i have been playing FM for 4-5 years as well

Premier Manager on the mega drive, what a game
You can play that again if you have an android phone. Just get the emulator app free and the rom gripper also free. Im currently playing at Arsenal. Ian Wright banging them in.