Maybe is the condition..sometimes i put my team in counter or defensive and try to slow down the game..Maybe de individual instructions or OP make them run a lot

U guys in cornes put left foot in left side or right side and vice versa? or left foot on right side and vice versa?

I concede so many goals, like how is everyone else getting good results like wtf I am using Southamtpon

Use W or IF according to your players preffered foot. It doesn't hurt the tactic at all.

can you tellme which tactic version you used for this and how you played it with OI's or without ?

OI's are a must imo, it seems to be built around a high pressing game and ball retention so failing to apply the OI's is counter productive. I use version 1 and here's the OIs I use :
View attachment 154749View attachment 154748

Early results have been very positive, although I'm managing Dortmund they finished 8th last year and had a very average squad when I took over. The average age of my 1st team is 21 and honestly as things stand doing a domestic double using this tactic wouldn't be unsurprising.
View attachment 154747

This is the results with Napoli in my first season. It's hard to keep good morale when all big teams want your first team players, so i sold some of them and bought youngsters.
View attachment 154734View attachment 154733

p.s i would say, that this is one of the best tactic tweaks of TFF original tactic i met so far and i support its progress.

Last edited:
U guys in cornes put left foot in left side or right side and vice versa? or left foot on right side and vice versa?
Well, I do test the tactic by playing the game and I think that I scored more goals if Iturbe (left footed) took a corner from the left side. So the ball get's a direction straight to the penalty spot. ;)

Silly question, but wanted to confirm. There is no way to save different OIs according to different tactics?

Silly question, but wanted to confirm. There is no way to save different OIs according to different tactics?
How do you mean? For these versions you just need one OI, that one from the OP. But if you want to add other OI's and tactics, nope you can't. :(

I think he means if he use a slot with your tactic and OI and a slot with another tactic and a diffrerent OI, and if it's possible to do or the OI applies to all tactic slots in use.

OIs are applied to all tactics in your slots. It's a shame that you cannot save the OIs and set different ones with one click.

Definitely find that 2 wingers are better for me even in v1 and v2 even tho I'm Chelsea where you would assume hazard as a inside forward would be better but overall team and player performances goals it's a lot more potent having hazard as a winger as well. Great stuff lads ??????

hi guys, first of all, thanks a lot for the tactic, i´ve been a fan of TTF´s FM serbia´s tweaks and CE for a long time
what is foresee with this tactic is that it´ll be very very demanding in terms of number of players, you´ll have to make a lot of substitutions because of the yellow cards, specially if (like me ) you play with a smaller team (Auxerre in my case) whit no signings..(i´m willint to do a carreer with no sign policy)

i have (in 4 games played) 21 YC and 2 RC.. i guess this tac will just not work for me

just my two cents on the topic

keep up the great work!

*EDIT: i´m not saying the tac is not good, just stating that will not work for me as with a no-signing policy i have to adapt to what i have and i can´t rely on tackling stats to avoid the amount of fouls

Last edited:
hi guys, first of all, thanks a lot for the tactic, i´ve been a fan of TTF´s FM serbia´s tweaks and CE for a long time
what is foresee with this tactic is that it´ll be very very demanding in terms of number of players, you´ll have to make a lot of substitutions because of the yellow cards, specially if (like me ) you play with a smaller team (Auxerre in my case) whit no signings..(i´m willint to do a carreer with no sign policy)

i have (in 4 games played) 21 YC and 2 RC.. i guess this tac will just not work for me

just my two cents on the topic

keep up the great work!

*EDIT: i´m not saying the tac is not good, just stating that will not work for me as with a no-signing policy i have to adapt to what i have and i can´t rely on tackling stats to avoid the amount of fouls
Well, I think you should set tackle harder off at PI. It will affect the tactic, yes. But if you still keep getting players sent off you just need to do something if won't buy any new player. That is my advice. ;)

Thanks CE, really appreciate your feedback, i understand that and willing to give a try because it´s really the formation that i like the most :)