Unbelievable tactic ! Plugged it after the game against Caen (0-0) with Dunkerque (2023) : 19W / 3D / 1L (PSG)

View attachment 155854

IF, W and RWB best players in the league, best possession, first time I hit 100 goals scored, most goals from corners.

View attachment 155852 View attachment 155851 View attachment 155850 View attachment 155849

Lost in the champions league semi-final against Benfica, won coupe de la ligue and lost french cup semi-final in Lyon (penalties). Won european super cup and club world cup.

Here is my team (no big big names) :

View attachment 155853

Thanks guys !!! :wub:

Last edited:
Have to say the original tactic with the Half Back is one of the most balanced tactics iv'e seen. Well done folks.

Unbelievable tactic ! Plugged it after the game against Caen (0-0) with Dunkerque (2023) : 19W / 3D / 1L (PSG)

View attachment 1047134

IF, W and RWB best players in the league, best possession, first time I hit 100 goals scored, most goals from corners.

View attachment 1047136 View attachment 1047137 View attachment 1047138 View attachment 1047139

Lost in the champions league semi-final against Benfica, won coupe de la ligue and lost french cup semi-final in Lyon (penalties). Won european super cup and club world cup.

View attachment 1047135

I tweaked the corners to FMVeterans ones. So the moral of the story here is don't tweak the OP tactic as it works fine. I got not so many corner goals haha.

CE would you recommend TFF's player filters were appropriate for the 4-1-2-2-1?
Yes. Also individual training. Will add these later!

hey Christian wich version do you think is more solid or to use in different situations? but because of the difference between OI's you consider them 2 totally different tactics? thanks in advance.
The AMC does score more goals, but isn't as solid as the 433 DM. That's the difference, plus I have seen much tests (also by other people) with the 433DM which were good. The AMC was tested with Crystal Palace, but I unleashed it for other people to test further. I can't guarantee anything about the AMC version, but with the DM I am pretty confident it would work for almost every club. ;)

View attachment 1047136 View attachment 1047137 View attachment 1047138 View attachment 1047139

View attachment 1047135

Greaaat season. Thanks for showing us!

Hi CE,
Thanks for your tactic.

Who is the corner taker ?
Thanks for using the tactic. I haven't set any! ;)

Nice half season Omaxo. What do you think about the two OI's, what would you recommend because you did use both?
i can say i played 80% with original OI's and 20% with the AMC OI's so i will test the next half season with the AMC and report my opinion, what its clear its that you get less Yellows and red cards with the AMC OI's but does it affect the peformance? i personally think that very little.

i can say i played 80% with original OI's and 20% with the AMC OI's so i will test the next half season with the AMC and report my opinion, what its clear its that you get less Yellows and red cards with the AMC OI's but does it affect the peformance? i personally think that very little.
Good question, hope to get some answers in the near future! :)

so u say the second tactic is more solid?daymn cause my players fit better on the 1st one!anyway i just got promoted from the Vanarama National league to the Sky bet league 2 my playears arent that bad(neither good tbh due to the lack of funds) but im in the last place in the middle of the season half games tried playing with the TFF ANNIHILATOR and the othes with date 442! wich i found they were the most popular here...dont get me wrong they both got me promoted 2 times but now that the opotition attacking ability being even greater my deffence seems to be unable to cope with it and so im trying desperately to find a tactic that is not only for teams with big playears and gr8 midfield defence...that being said i will try ur system for the rest of the season cause i think its more solid(at least it looks like :p :) and i let you know what happened :D just tell me wich one should i use (again my players are better fit for the 1st one and i cant afford to buy others at the moment)ty in advance!

so u say the second tactic is more solid?daymn cause my players fit better on the 1st one!anyway i just got promoted from the Vanarama National league to the Sky bet league 2 my playears arent that bad(neither good tbh due to the lack of funds) but im in the last place in the middle of the season half games tried playing with the TFF ANNIHILATOR and the othes with date 442! wich i found they were the most popular here...dont get me wrong they both got me promoted 2 times but now that the opotition attacking ability being even greater my deffence seems to be unable to cope with it and so im trying desperately to find a tactic that is not only for teams with big playears and gr8 midfield defence...that being said i will try ur system for the rest of the season cause i think its more solid(at least it looks like :p :) and i let you know what happened :D just tell me wich one should i use (again my players are better fit for the 1st one and i cant afford to buy others at the moment)ty in advance!
Much of succes this season, Choci. The 433 DM is very solid at the back, the AMC version is better in attack. Get that clear. Good luck and let me know! ;)

So i guess general trainning should be balanced and match preparationg depending on the oppotition weaknesses/strengths home/away and scouting advice ? :D and btw do you take advice from your next opposition scouter for any tweaks in each match separetely? sorry for the so many questions but i really need some advice from players that have more in-deep knowledge of the game!i like plug n play tactics so many years i played that way but i think this one(fm16) needs more than that ...anyway just need your opinion nothing more ty again :D

Ah yes! This looks good so far. I started to tweak the 433 DM version of the tactic and I found a new pressing method, after the real life Atlético - Bayern match. It will not be a 100% full extreme Simeone pressing, but more an effective way of pressing at the flanks. Really great so far (after one PL game and 15 friendlys).

View attachment 155812 View attachment 155811

So i guess general trainning should be balanced and match preparationg depending on the oppotition weaknesses/strengths home/away and scouting advice ? :D and btw do you take advice from your next opposition scouter for any tweaks in each match separetely? sorry for the so many questions but i really need some advice from players that have more in-deep knowledge of the game!i like plug n play tactics so many years i played that way but i think this one(fm16) needs more than that ...anyway just need your opinion nothing more ty again :D
Absolute yes. And no I don't look at my opponent at first sight. I will start the game and if I see I can't break through or we are playing really bad I will trust on my tactical knowledge and start to tweak. ;)

Is this v2 out yet? thanks

Ah yes! This looks good so far. I started to tweak the 433 DM version of the tactic and I found a new pressing method, after the real life Atlético - Bayern match. It will not be a 100% full extreme Simeone pressing, but more an effective way of pressing at the flanks. Really great so far (after one PL game and 15 friendlys).

View attachment 1047179 View attachment 1047180

I use this in rotation with my Annihlator tweak, slightly altered but its great for the tight games against the tougher sides, total control of the match