ChristianEriksen do you prefer two Wingers??? I played all season IF and W.
WL should be left or right footed and WR should be right or left footed ? WL/WR should takes the corners?
Thanks a lot for this season overview. Nice season for a predicted 5th team. Nice! I haven't set a corner tactic, but if you want you can set the AML/AMR to take corners. Don't know if that is more effective. In the OP I wrote about the 'LR Footed players'. Keep it up! ;)

Thanks a lot for this season overview. Nice season for a predicted 5th team. Nice! I haven't set a corner tactic, but if you want you can set the AML/AMR to take corners. Don't know if that is more effective. In the OP I wrote about the 'LR Footed players'. Keep it up! ;)
ChristianEriksen if you want I can start new carrier any team ;) I have 3 days off so I can testing more ;)
And last question. Do you create players filters???

Last edited:
ChristianEriksen if you want I can start new carrier any team ;) I have 3 days off so I can testing more ;)
And last question. Do you create players filters???
Check the post below!
Edit: Takes a bit longer to unleash the 4231, not happy with it. I will make filters, yes!

Last edited:
TACTIC TEST - KINGDOM 4231

View attachment 156081 View attachment 156080

I am not 100% convinced but I just want to know how this turns out in other careers. Please let me know about your results, good or bad. Make sure you set 'man mark' for the best results,
with your AMC to the MCR or the DMCR.

Defensive positioning training might be a good option for weaker clubs, but this isn't a must.

View attachment 156079

Edit:

View attachment 156076

Last edited:
Can i use 4231 version with instant result?
I will make a default tactic with MM build-in, but that isn't for every game accurate. Because against a 442 it will man-mark the MR in some cases. But for 75% of all matches this will be good. Check the OP!

With this version I finally manage to beat Juventus! With one red card , obviously !

View attachment 1046965
Yes! Finally. AMC version of the 433?

hey Christian wich version do you think is more solid or to use in different situations? but because of the difference between OI's you consider them 2 totally different tactics? thanks in advance.

What´s your version of AMC? The tactic on this page or in the first? I´m a big fan of 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1 because it is a good tactic for my club

View attachment 155964

I have used this tactic from the game with Juventus.

The last two games was copy/paste. I concede 2 goals in first minutes and after I equalized, the games was over.

Sometimes I have the feeling that the match it's over before to start.

View attachment 1047016

I have used this tactic from the game with Juventus.

The last two games was copy/paste. I concede 2 goals in first minutes and after I equalized, the games was over.

Sometimes I have the feeling that the match it's over before to start.
Hi m8 which version? with AMC? :)

Yes, AMC version from the OP.

I have beat Fener with a free kick in the 88 minute and in the next 5 games I think I will obtain maximum 2 wins . The ****** time of the season has come !

Well, as I said ... first game!

View attachment 155947

Second game ...
View attachment 155946

3rd game , win 1-0 at home against Milan but two first team players injured for 3 months.

In the cup final Juventus beat me again, 2-0 , but this time they were a lot better than me. Long pass from devensive for Dybala both goals.

Last edited:
Hey CE after realising your OI's for the AMC version i've implemented them to the 433 and its working better for me, what do you think? maybe is because of the Familiarity
View attachment 155960View attachment 155959

PD: started using new OI's after Real Madrid defeat.
PD2: have not tested the new AMC version. Resaults only with 433 V1 with 2 Wingers.

Hey CE after realising your OI's for the AMC version i've implemented them to the 433 and its working better for me, what do you think? maybe is because of the Familiarity
View attachment 1047020View attachment 1047021

PD: started using new OI's after Real Madrid defeat.
PD2: have not tested the new AMC version. Resaults only with 433 V1 with 2 Wingers.

Do u use Griezman as winger too? Interesting, i start a new game with Atlético now and i put him as IF

CE would you recommend TFF's player filters were appropriate for the 4-1-2-2-1?

Must say that this tactic is the one with best results for me by far!V1 ZYNDAR & CE - KINGDOM TFF TWEAK. And it's fair to say that I've already tryed almost all of this forum.
I'm playing with Amarante, 3rd Portuguese division and for a underdog, that is my only experience with the tactic is the best, no doubts about it.

I will contiunue the save and post some screenshots later.

Congrads to the creator. ( I play with two wingers)