Zyndar's Tactic Lounge - 1 striker formations

• Thread starter Thread starter zyndar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 383
  • Views Views 203K
Anyone experienced performance drop of tactics with the new patch?

Haven't tried yet, but I'm begging you, please, don't abandon your Joker tactic :D

Oh god I hope not, Leviathan is the only tactic I have found that works really well for my Southampton team

TFF has said there are no changes to tactics as there are no major gameplay changes.His word is good enough for me

As far as I see this patch ruined tactic even more than previous ones

Please, zyndar, update Joker for the new patch. I like it very much.

Please, zyndar, update Joker for the new patch. I like it very much.

The priority for me regarding updating the tactics looks like:

1. Hannibal
2. Joker
3. Leviathan

Fortunately I do not have to update Falchion and it would be great if I could play my personal save too, so busy days coming :)

Leviathan was doing rather well, had my southampton team challenging for the title and then yesterday it just went **** up, guess I will swap to Falchion until you get round to updating Leviathan.

Currently using Leviathon with my Coventry City side, using the home/away improvements as outlined above.

It's going pretty well... Predicted to suffer relegation battle, currently 7th.

Currently going through a positively wretched run of form; last eight games have been 0-0, 0-0, 0-3, 1-1, 1-0, 0-2, 3-0 and 0-0 (the 3-0 was when I'd had enough and Instant Resulted). It's the same every time: We absolutely dominate possession but the opposition completely packs the penalty area and plays ridiculously defensively, meaning we end up with somewhere between 15-20 shots but most of them are off target (wide, over or blocked by defender). The goalkeepers also end up playing a blinder most games.

Then the opposition, of course, scores with ruthless efficiency.

What do you guys do in such situations? It's becoming incredibly frustrating and the game isn't particularly fun to play when it's like this.

Currently using Leviathon with my Coventry City side, using the home/away improvements as outlined above.

It's going pretty well... Predicted to suffer relegation battle, currently 7th.

Currently going through a positively wretched run of form; last eight games have been 0-0, 0-0, 0-3, 1-1, 1-0, 0-2, 3-0 and 0-0 (the 3-0 was when I'd had enough and Instant Resulted). It's the same every time: We absolutely dominate possession but the opposition completely packs the penalty area and plays ridiculously defensively, meaning we end up with somewhere between 15-20 shots but most of them are off target (wide, over or blocked by defender). The goalkeepers also end up playing a blinder most games.

Then the opposition, of course, scores with ruthless efficiency.

What do you guys do in such situations? It's becoming incredibly frustrating and the game isn't particularly fun to play when it's like this.

Try to play on balanced width.

Big fan of your work, Joker in particular. I like the stability of the tactic in particular. I read somewhere else that you like Falchyon better but I personally prefer Joker.

Has the tactic been updated for 17.2? Which ones of your 4 tactics would you say are suitable for 17.2?

Thanks again!

Big fan of your work, Joker in particular. I like the stability of the tactic in particular. I read somewhere else that you like Falchyon better but I personally prefer Joker.

Has the tactic been updated for 17.2? Which ones of your 4 tactics would you say are suitable for 17.2?

Thanks again!

Falchion did not suffered from the last patch and Hannibal is updated. Joker and Leviathan are not yet updated.

Last edited:
Zyndar which tactic would you advise for bournemouth out of all your tactics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back