Zyndar's Tactic Lounge - 1 striker formations

• Thread starter Thread starter zyndar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 383
  • Views Views 203K
i keep getting destroyed with the 4-2-3-1 tactic... So leaky, always getting runners in the back of my defense and I always seems to concede.

Am I do something wrong? my defenders arent slow

can't seem to play this away from home either or I concede atleast 3 goals. FM17 seems unfriendly against 4-2-3-1

i keep getting destroyed with the 4-2-3-1 tactic... So leaky, always getting runners in the back of my defense and I always seems to concede.

can't seem to play this away from home either or I concede atleast 3 goals. FM17 seems unfriendly against 4-2-3-1

Try to change the D-line 1 tick deeper.

Zynder i see that you said this is the best and to use to this person but are you claiming it really is good or just trying to **** off this person ? LOL

I don't even heard about that tactic before :)

what team are using it with mate?

I'll try dropping deeper, not sure if it will help alot since i tried it several times. I'll try dropping a bit deeper...

what team are using it with mate?

i'm already in my 3th season with bournemouth

my team is currently:

-----------Wilson
Pavon --- Coric ------- Ibe
------Elneny - L. Cook
Albornoz-Jones-Goldaniga-Lekue

Subs: Jorge Meré, Lato, Arter and some others

Zynder i have had a look on SI forums and have seen that KNap has said that you are doing a test on his Tactics ! Can you say which might be good to use for Liverpool please ?

Zynder i have had a look on SI forums and have seen that KNap has said that you are doing a test on his Tactics ! Can you say which might be good to use for Liverpool please ?

No mate he said he is using my testing league :) Try Leviathan v2 maybe.

so we now have two 4231 to try what with TFF vortex and zyndars leviathan.cant wait to try them although falchion is doing very well for las palmas

Which one of Knaps would you say is Good this year , Im going to give your Leviathan V2 a Go

Any results to show with Leviathan?

And also, which tipe of CMs does it need?

Tried Leviathan V2. Had an incredible streak of 16 games without a goal conceded! It's a solid tactic but not superdominant. Sometimes you struggle to score or create chances. The complete forward gets poor ratings sometime.

VCNeh8m.png

izUAj6W.png

Tried Leviathan V2. Had an incredible streak of 16 games without a goal conceded! It's a solid tactic but not superdominant. Sometimes you struggle to score or create chances. The complete forward gets poor ratings sometime.

VCNeh8m.png

izUAj6W.png

Thanks for the feedback. There is no supertactic this year and I doubt there will be. Even with the best teams you will lose/draw some matches. Btw your results are looking nice, although it's Benfica. I like very much the defensive record.

hopefully once weve had the final patch next year we will get closer to finding a more complete tactic but i feel there are some very good ones already.Zyndar and tff stand out imo but not to say others arent good

View attachment 1092471
4th place with poor midllesborough
View attachment 1092472
leviathan v2 for all home matches
View attachment 1092473
for all away matches 4123 just drag down MCR changing for DLP(S) with same PI and draging down AP with the same PI
against big boys chelsea, man utd, man city, arsenal 4123 with defensive mentality
Great job again

Those changes for away, you can't give the AP "move into channels" as PI when he's in MCR position, right?

Back