Zyndar's Tactic Lounge - 1 striker formations

• Thread starter Thread starter zyndar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 383
  • Views Views 203K
yes the mentality would definitely need to be changed,what mentality did u test with?Ive also seen a suggestion that a combination of DLF with AF is very effective but ive never tried

sorry just seen the post with team instructions.im gonna test this with my southend save,maybe trying the DLF/AF combo i heard about.ive been an FM addict for years and always relied on plug n play so am now trying to change the way i use and create tactics

Last edited:
tried to test the last 442 on Mr L test but i'm not comfortable using FM Fitness coach and in game editor (i don't have it)
I will test it with cagliari as usual along with Falchion V3

just finished my first game using the 442,started the match on standard,d-line normal and changed fullbacks to attack duty.also changed the CF to DLF.So my southend side were home to millwall,first impressions are that the defence is very solid.I had a man sent off early in first half by which time i was one nil up.Then reverted to original settings(d-line,fullback duty,mentality)but had to sacrifice a striker due to being a man down.went on to win 3-0,very encouraging but i cant upload a screenshot as cant locate my screenshot folder??

just finished my first game using the 442,started the match on standard,d-line normal and changed fullbacks to attack duty.also changed the CF to DLF.So my southend side were home to millwall,first impressions are that the defence is very solid.I had a man sent off early in first half by which time i was one nil up.Then reverted to original settings(d-line,fullback duty,mentality)but had to sacrifice a striker due to being a man down.went on to win 3-0,very encouraging but i cant upload a screenshot as cant locate my screenshot folder??

Little tip on How to take Screenshots on FM – FM-Space – FM2017 Best Players, Tactics and Staff

found the screenshots,dont know how to upload lol sorry

found the screenshots,dont know how to upload lol sorry

Just upload from your pc, it is the most easy way :)

2411559-20161206-pgATpP.png

Very strange...after many good games, the losses started....seems like its impossible to avoid no matter what. Anyway, i find these tactics of yours Zyndar, to be the best on this years fm.

@Zyndar did try you 4-4-2 for few games look promissing gona update you tommorow when i play more

yes i know its very early days but im coming towards end of second match and have racked up 8 ccc away to northampton.havent seen that many for a long time so early on and with an average team like southend

== The LEVIATHAN tactic has been added to the OP. ==

2413033-20161208-hQBrUp.png

LEVIATHAN... The poor tactic ever!
My BVB in first match HAMBURG-BVB 3-1...

Zyndar is one of the best tactic maker, you speak after one match. Use yours!!!

== The LEVIATHAN tactic has been added to the OP. ==

2413033-20161208-hQBrUp.png

Leviathan is so massive defensively like a stone golem. The 2 Cm on def and 2 DC on covers makes the opponent pretty hard to play through. The DCs have so many interceptions.

gonna have a go at leviathan with southend,see how it compares to the 442 ive been using

Been using your tactics with my Inter side and I'm top of the league and still in the Italian cup and Europa cup so cheers dude.

Will try your latest tactic as the frprmation will really suit my players,

Back