14.3 NEAR PERFECT 4231 by andrichbrand:

• Thread starter Thread starter andrichbrand
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 634
  • Views Views 355K
I keep trying and trying and trying this tactic because I love the formation.
I'm with V2 since 1 hour and I keep loosing almost all my games, playing Monaco...
Conceeding way too much goals

I'm gonna destroy my laptop

Patch 14.3 means return of the 4-2-3-1 ? :) I'll try your tweak version with Ferencvaros, MTK, Szeged (lower league) and Hungary in my hungarian save.

I'll post feed back soon ;)

Patch 14.3 means return of the 4-2-3-1 ? :) I'll try your tweak version with Ferencvaros, MTK, Szeged (lower league) and Hungary in my hungarian save.

I'll post feed back soon ;)
Thanks mate. Let me know what is happening with those teams.

i tested at lazio 3rd season.i had serrious defence problem...what i must to do for better defence?

I'm with V2 since 1 hour and I keep loosing almost all my games, playing Monaco...

I dont know my friend. Maybe it is not a Monaco tactic :P I think it is also to do a lot with the players that is playing together. I just realized it with this West Brom Test. Some players play great together and so sucks. Or I am just looking at it a bit to deep.

i tested at lazio 3rd season.i had serrious defence problem...what i must to do for better defence?
The only thing that you can do is change both your CD to (D).

Edit: Or you can just take off the "get futher more" of your CD.

Monaco are one of the hardest teams to make a decent tactic work with its stupid i know ive tried loads of tactics with them with signings and no signings and u lose loads. Try Lyon or OM if it works **** for them might be the tactic. Im not calling the tactic andrichbrand its just sometimes on this game certain tactics seem to work well for some leagues and not for others. Ive tried some were brilliant in England then tried in Italy and Germany they were shocking.

i wiil try it.one more question.this tactic is for easy matches (p.x against sassuolo) or and for the difficult (p.x against juventus).what changes must to do for the derbies?

i wiil try it.one more question.this tactic is for easy matches (p.x against sassuolo) or and for the difficult (p.x against juventus).what changes must to do for the derbies?
I am a plug and play manager and dont like to make to many changes. So I just leave it as is. I might change the tempo to a slower tempo.

thank you bro!great job.i will inform you about my results

Monaco are one of the hardest teams to make a decent tactic work with its stupid i know ive tried loads of tactics with them with signings and no signings and u lose loads. Try Lyon or OM if it works **** for them might be the tactic. Im not calling the tactic andrichbrand its just sometimes on this game certain tactics seem to work well for some leagues and not for others. Ive tried some were brilliant in England then tried in Italy and Germany they were shocking.
I do understand. Some tactic does only work in England and other countries, it is to do with the tactics that is played in that countries ie England with 4 defenders, Italy with 3 defenders etc.

Has anyone realize that there are a lot of offside call that the officials miss?

Has anyone realize that there are a lot of offside call that the officials miss?

Yeah , I scored a goal earlier and my striker was about 4 yards off-side , tons of penaltys too , I lose 3-2 away to Arsenal , they had 3 penaltys..

Yeah , I scored a goal earlier and my striker was about 4 yards off-side , tons of penaltys too , I lose 3-2 away to Arsenal , they had 3 penaltys..
Its fine is it happens for you, but i cant handle it if its happening against my team. :D

Ah if only lads ! thats all we want si is for the game to work from the start , i dont mind paying ?50 for FM if it works . tactic working good for my west ham save , but lose 2-3 alot ! nice football andrichbrand .

Back