14.3 NEAR PERFECT 4231 by andrichbrand:

• Thread starter Thread starter andrichbrand
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 634
  • Views Views 355K
Are u having those trouble against team with AML/R or Inside forward?? 4-3-3 or 4-3-2-1?? Then it's the same with me... At first I encounter team with AML/R, AC Milan in serie A, got trashed 4-0.. Next, Benfica in Champions League, 6-0!!!!!!! I reload the game, I save before the match, and using the counter version, 4-0!!!!!!! Reload again, I tried to tweak a little, by making one of the BWM to defend duty, 2-1!!!! I tweak again with FB change to support, 2-0!!!! The pitch is max (like andrichband recomend in first page), maybe the other teams use that at their advantage, using the pitch and play with wingers, the problem is: THOSE WINGERS ,in their formation, is really DEADLY!!!

For me it's usually a long ball over my defenders that a striker or a winger runs onto and easily puts past my keeper.

what are the detailed tweaks?

AFC Telford Update: Andrichbrands v2 - tweaked to gooner counter version.

Used my tweaked counter tactic exclusively for the remainder of my division 2 season and won the league by a whopping 29 points, was predicted 19th :D

View attachment 526399

First season in Division 1 and after 20 games I'm top by 7 points despite being predicted 17th :D :D

View attachment 526402 View attachment 526410

I've made zero first team signings, so starting lineup is the same as previous season.

what are the detailed tweaks?

Counter version: v2 with counter mentality & direct passing team instruction changes.

Control version: v2 with control mentality & lower tempo, be more disciplined, retain possession team instruction changes.

No changes to individual player instructions.

I have changed the striker from DLF(s) to F9 on all versions including the original v2 as I found my striker played better as a F9. I have since trialed striker as DLF(a) and having varied success.

Set-pieces were modified to suit my team and should not be relied upon for anyone else's.

Gone back to basic with the version 3 that will probably be out tonight. Spend 3 hour reading through the SI forum to get some ideas for the defense and have to say it does look better. Testing it with Everton now and it is 12 games (9 wins - 1 draws - 2 loses)(28 scored - 12 conceded)

v3 is out now.

I dont want to be like SI just whipping things out that doesn't work. But **** this does work, defense is better and the control of the games also.

Here's some screens:
View attachment 407705View attachment 407704

As it is a Test Save, I Instant result all the Cup games - those results is not that great. And because I am at work I didn't give the games my full attention to make subs etc.

But as always let me know what you think and give me some insight, because every little bit helps me. Thanks.

Edit: There is still no set pieces, still working on those.

Gooner underdog tweak tactic is simply insane. GJ! It's a shame I can't find a similar tactic for games when I'm the favourite.

"Control version: v2 with control mentality & lower tempo, be more disciplined, retain possession team instruction changes."
I think this is the step in right direction in attack but still having problems in defence.

I will try the v3 version, maybe it will work :)

Gooner underdog tweak tactic is simply insane. GJ! It's a shame I can't find a similar tactic for games when I'm the favourite.

"Control version: v2 with control mentality & lower tempo, be more disciplined, retain possession team instruction changes."
I think this is the step in right direction in attack but still having problems in defence.

The defense is a lot better then what it was, so I hope that it works for you.

andrichbrand according to you, which of the four tactics you advise me to test?

Cheers for the feedback :D

On the defensive side of things my AFC Telford side have only conceded 19 in 33 league games with using my counter tactic exclusively. Actually on the report page, in the last 50 league games I have scored 90 and only conceded 26. 19 of those were placed shots with 7 headers - 6 were from corners grrr. But I suppose in 50 games that's not bad.

View attachment 407699 View attachment 407700 View attachment 407701

Bare in mind I am well overachieving with my team in League 1. Be interesting to see what these stats are once I'm playing against the elite players/teams

the V3 seems good defense does seem a lot tighter but ive only played a couple of friendlies but they hardly troubled me got Bayern M soon in German comm shield im Wolfsburg was England got bored so took over Wolfsburg who were in the **** but i finished 10th and won the german cup now ive give got 50 milion smackaroonies to make them decent Gladbach got relegated so nicked Kruse Ter Stergen choose Barca Barca or Wolfsburg hmmmm tough choice lol. De Bruyne is a beast in the AP role just need decent back up. Do u keep it as standard or change to attacking or counter on who u up against andrichbrand ?

I'm having good results with gooner counter version. west ham 3 season.

15games
10W
4D
1L

west ham

the V3 seems good defense does seem a lot tighter but ive only played a couple of friendlies but they hardly troubled me got Bayern M soon in German comm shield im Wolfsburg was England got bored so took over Wolfsburg who were in the **** but i finished 10th and won the german cup now ive give got 50 milion smackaroonies to make them decent Gladbach got relegated so nicked Kruse Ter Stergen choose Barca Barca or Wolfsburg hmmmm tough choice lol. De Bruyne is a beast in the AP role just need decent back up. Do u keep it as standard or change to attacking or counter on who u up against andrichbrand ?
**** I uploaded the wrong one!!! Sorry mate. Will fix it NOW.

Back