14.3 NEAR PERFECT 4231 by andrichbrand:

• Thread starter Thread starter andrichbrand
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 634
  • Views Views 355K
IF YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED v3.... PLEASE DOWNLOAD IT AGAIN. I UPLOADED THE WRONG ONE! SORRY!!!!

Hey Andrichbrand,

Just wanted to thank you for the great tactic. i used your V2 and V3 version before and had mixed results.(lot of goals conceded and to few goals scored, specially the "wrong" V3 version.) But your new version rocks!!
I am playing with BVB second season with them. (But its the fifth season in game)
Just won the german supercup with some great football.

0-6 win from Freiburg.

Thanks for the great tactic :D
and keep up the great work your doing

Hey Andrichbrand,

Just wanted to thank you for the great tactic. i used your V2 and V3 version before and had mixed results.(lot of goals conceded and to few goals scored, specially the "wrong" V3 version.) But your new version rocks!!
I am playing with BVB second season with them. (But its the fifth season in game)
Just won the german supercup with some great football.

0-6 win from Freiburg.

Thanks for the great tactic :D
and keep up the great work your doing
I am glad you are enjoying the RIGHT v3 tactic. It is the better one of my tactic I have created.

Keep me posted on your matches mate.

This looks interesting, i will give it a try.
One question though.
If you are a weak team, how would you go about the tactics?

The front post mentions underdog tweak by Gooner2048, but which one is it? Is it the counter version or the other one by him?

Would it work with a weaker team, that you use the V3 in home matches and the underdog tweak in away matches?

Sorry if this has been replied already, i tried to skim through the thread, but there are so many posts that i probably missed something :)

One question though.

The front post mentions underdog tweak by Gooner2048, but which one is it? Is it the counter version or the other one by him?

Would it work with a weaker team, that you use the V3 in home matches and the underdog tweak in away matches?

Sorry if this has been replied already, i tried to skim through the thread, but there are so many posts that i probably missed something :)
See a lot of people coming over from SI forum to the best FM site out there ;)

One question though.

I only use my tactic home and away, but Gooner2408_4-2-3-1_Counter tactic is also very good.

See a lot of people coming over from SI forum to the best FM site out there ;)
I actually feel that different forums got different things going for it ie. tactic explanation SI forum, skins and downloads sortitoutsi. But this one is the best! (H)

I only use my tactic home and away, but Gooner2408_4-2-3-1_Counter tactic is also very good.

The reason i am asking is that my current team is the worst in the league :)
Last season i was promoted to Portuguese Premiership, but my team is not much better than what we had last season.

So, in most matches we are not the favorites to win ;)

Might try with V3 home and Counter away. Only problem is that i am already at January, so tactic fluidity will be a problem at first, but lets see how it goes.

The reason i am asking is that my current team is the worst in the league :)
Last season i was promoted to Portuguese Premiership, but my team is not much better than what we had last season.

So, in most matches we are not the favorites to win ;)

Might try with V3 home and Counter away. Only problem is that i am already at January, so tactic fluidity will be a problem at first, but lets see how it goes.
I have set up the defense pretty decent, if I can say it my self. If you have a look at the screens I just posted my back 4 is in the team of the year.

But hope this brings you success, as it have for me. I am done testing now and going to start a proper save. hahaha. Enjoy.

adrichbrand...what tactics do you use against big clubs home and away...?or you are using v3 in all type of matches...

adrichbrand...what tactics do you use against big clubs home and away...?or you are using v3 in all type of matches...
I am still a old school (plug and play generation :D) FM manager. So I stick to one tactic and just do proper team rotation.

I have set up the defense pretty decent, if I can say it my self. If you have a look at the screens I just posted my back 4 is in the team of the year.

But hope this brings you success, as it have for me. I am done testing now and going to start a proper save. hahaha. Enjoy.

Yes, the results look very impressive, well done :)
I just played my first match after changing tactics, a few parts are still awkward, but still managed to get a good result.
We played away (underdogs as in most our matches), so i went with the counter variant (read your post only after the match).
Opponent had 14 shots and 0 goals. We had 4 shots and 2 goals :D

Next match is at home, so i'll try with the V3.

Giving V3 a test up now, not at start of pre-season...never ideal....set pieces, anything added on V3, in particluar from an attacking perspective?

Back