14.3 NEAR PERFECT 4231 by andrichbrand:

• Thread starter Thread starter andrichbrand
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 634
  • Views Views 355K
First impression of V3 is that the defense is leaking, but it's kinda decent at creating chances aswell. I can't beat the mid-table teams in Ukraine with Shakhtar! That's really terrible, making me think it's only good for mediocre teams.

Last edited:
Giving V3 a test up now, not at start of pre-season...never ideal....set pieces, anything added on V3, in particluar from an attacking perspective?
No luck with set pieces yet, but I did see on Jassar thread that he got some. So I might incorporate that one into mine.

First impression of V3 is that the defense is leaking, but it's kinda decent at creating chances aswell. I can't beat the mid-table teams in Ukraine with Shakhtar! That's really terrible, making me think it's only good for mediocre teams.
Did you download the new v3 that I uploaded last night, because the one that was uploaded before is ****.

Bro where is the download link for V3 of this tactics? Would like to try on my Manchester United save.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This ME is awful its just making the game dog **** u batter teams then they have a couple of chances and score your striker misses open nets and misses from two yard out when there keeper mangers to get a hand there **** knows how

This ME is awful its just making the game dog **** u batter teams then they have a couple of chances and score your striker misses open nets and misses from two yard out when there keeper mangers to get a hand there **** knows how
I know. If you see that the opposition do counter a lot change Push Higher to Drop Deeper.

I don't understand this ...

First I'm doing great beating small and big teams, going on a long unbeaten run and winning games with high scores. Then all of a sudden just when the tactic is about 95% fluid I start losing against big teams and even small teams (one of them lost 0-4 at home against a middle table team) and everything is ruined no matter which tactic I change to ..

WTF ?

Edit: I'm in 2018 and I'm with Inter and right now I'm the best team in the game winning the champions league many times with lots of great regens and young players so it's not that I'm an average team that could easily lose in some games ..

Last edited:
I don't understand this ...

First I'm doing great beating small and big teams, going on a long unbeaten run and winning games with high scores. Then all of a sudden just when the tactic is about 95% fluid I start losing against big teams and even small teams (one of them lost 0-4 at home against a middle table team) and everything is ruined no matter which tactic I change to ..

WTF ?

Edit: I'm in 2018 and I'm with Inter and right now I'm the best team in the game winning the champions league many times with lots of great regens and young players so it's not that I'm an average team that could easily lose in some games ..
I have picked up some random losses, but I think it is just the ME.

Back