14.3 NEAR PERFECT 4231 by andrichbrand:

• Thread starter Thread starter andrichbrand
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 634
  • Views Views 355K
agreed and ozil is coming good, but cazorla and walcott don't so need back up

I am using V3 and conceding bucketloads :-( Losing 9 goal thrillers by the odd goal.

im Man utd and I got skinned 5-1 against arsenal using V3 then lost 2-0 to villa

Switched back to V1, conceding so many with V3.
Also wasnt getting as much possession with V3 compared to V1

Switched back to V1, last 3 games with Liverpool:

Man U W 4-0
Leicester W 7-0
Bournemouth W 6-1

Hi andrichbrand
I've signed 4 fm-base just wanna say thaks 4 yours great tactic among the others.
Wonderfull openplay football I've even seen since i've played this **** fm14.
I'm using v1 at my southampton, this is the greatest than the other version 4 me.
It play great tikitaka, shortpass, crossing, and throughball to all player except GK&CD, really explore the player ability of each position, delightfull to see how they play in the field
Great and huge win and score, conceeded alot also, but its worthed.
Some tips :
1.For AI with 1 striker and 2 winger, in OI take their winger : tackle hard, tight mark, show into weak foot, and closing down. That will reduce the hellplay of their winger
2.I use left ss with right footed player, right ss with left footed. that will make openplay worked much better, because if u use L SS with LF and R SS with RF, they do more run and shot rather than passing, it quite break the tikitaka play 4 me. With L SS with RF and R SS with LF, they will automatically do less run with ball and less **** shot.
3. Team talk very important, don't forget that, cause it can change the workrate of the player.

So, thankyou once again, sorry 4 my bad english, may i have your permission to give this thread light to my forum at my country.

Hi andrichbrand
I've signed 4 fm-base just wanna say thaks 4 yours great tactic among the others.
Wonderfull openplay football I've even seen since i've played this **** fm14.
I'm using v1 at my southampton, this is the greatest than the other version 4 me.
It play great tikitaka, shortpass, crossing, and throughball to all player except GK&CD, really explore the player ability of each position, delightfull to see how they play in the field
Great and huge win and score, conceeded alot also, but its worthed.
Some tips :
1.For AI with 1 striker and 2 winger, in OI take their winger : tackle hard, tight mark, show into weak foot, and closing down. That will reduce the hellplay of their winger
2.I use left ss with right footed player, right ss with left footed. that will make openplay worked much better, because if u use L SS with LF and R SS with RF, they do more run and shot rather than passing, it quite break the tikitaka play 4 me. With L SS with RF and R SS with LF, they will automatically do less run with ball and less **** shot.
3. Team talk very important, don't forget that, cause it can change the workrate of the player.

So, thankyou once again, sorry 4 my bad english, may i have your permission to give this thread light to my forum at my country.
Thanks mate, will take a look at your tips.

You have permission to upload the tactic, thanks for asking mate.

Gooners Counter is now doing the business for my Port Vale side in the Championship - since changing - 1-1, 3-0, 5-3, 3-0, 2-1, 3-1. The 1-1 was away at second placed Peterborough.

Just wanted to let you know ive just started using Gooners Counter with my southampton side.

Last 3 games
Beat Man U 3-0 away
Beat Man City 2-1 home
Beat Chelsea 1-0 away

Only changes i made were to drop the bwm to dmc as a regista support and an anchor defend. Also changed striker to AF

Works wonders

Last edited:
View attachment 516593
First season. First prem game of the season vs city.
Tranfers in: Reus, Gundogan, Shaw
Tranfers out: Young, Cleverly, Hernandez, Rafael

i had 10 CCC this match. And tactic isnt fluid at all.
A good tip andrich. i have always been doing this also using other tactics.
If you lead by 2 goals at half, make changes to team instructions.
- Play more diciplined
- Lower tempo
- Mentality to Control

OBS: i do this in away games where there is a chance the oppenents can make a comeback because we play too high tempo and too offensive.
at home we can keep high tempo and keep attacking.
hey mate, how exactly did u buy reus? doesnt he have zero interest to leave dortmund and play for any other league apart from bundesliga? also, how much did u get shaw for?

Managers, what's the best match training and general training for season, if I play in lower leagues and use gooner counter version?

Managers, what's the best match training and general training for season, if I play in lower leagues and use gooner counter version?

Good question mate i think its different with every team to be honest what tends to work for me most of the time is if its more of a attacking tactic like this one is def pos balance low make sure individual training is heavy and that u r training them in the right slot say for instance training Lamela as a SS intensty will be heavy if the players moan tell then to **** off lol. If u dont think your scoring enough just change def pos to att mov but keep rest same the players trained in the right slot is key

Back