14.3 NEAR PERFECT 4231 by andrichbrand:

• Thread starter Thread starter andrichbrand
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 634
  • Views Views 355K
His tactic is very good up front, but behind the defense takes a long goal, I won with an average team here from Brazil with the third worst defense in the league.

As a defending champion of both the Bundesliga and the DBF-Pokal, my glorious Gladbach side started the 4th season surprisingly bad, losing many games and playing really bad. I tried Manuel Pellegrini's 4-2-4 and VOLANTE by Binica without success, so I decided to plug this tactic (v3) at the end of October 2016.

Guess what happened? My team started playing amazingly and the results are great...I'm still unbeaten with this 4-2-3-1! I'm still up for the Meisterschale (H)

As I said, I'm using the last version posted by andrichbrand, the v3. However, I completely tweaked all set pieces according to jassar's indications for patch 14.3.0
Some screenies:

As a defending champion of both the Bundesliga and the DBF-Pokal, my glorious Gladbach side started the 4th season surprisingly bad, losing many games and playing really bad. I tried Manuel Pellegrini's 4-2-4 and VOLANTE by Binica without success, so I decided to plug this tactic (v3) at the end of October 2016.

Guess what happened? My team started playing amazingly and the results are great...I'm still unbeaten with this 4-2-3-1! I'm still up for the Meisterschale (H)

As I said, I'm using the last version posted by andrichbrand, the v3. However, I completely tweaked all set pieces according to jassar's indications for patch 14.3.0
Some screenies:
Great results mate. Glad you are enjoying the tactic. I haven't put in any set pieces, but can you tell me if Jassar's set pieces work?

I am going to give thus tactic a try but was wondering which is best one to download?

Great results mate. Glad you are enjoying the tactic. I haven't put in any set pieces, but can you tell me if Jassar's set pieces work?
They have worked like charm for me so far, but bear in mind that I've still only played 7 games with the tactic (scored 3 from corners/free kicks, conceded 0)

which version would every one say is the best? i have seen success with v2 and v3 but i dont know which to use?

I've been using the V3 both online and offline and I have to say it's been awful. It moves the ball around nicely but is awful at defending and bad in front of goal as well. I think it might be best to use this with a top team.

Currently lossing 5-1 to a team who is a division below me as well lol.

I've been using the V3 both online and offline and I have to say it's been awful. It moves the ball around nicely but is awful at defending and bad in front of goal as well. I think it might be best to use this with a top team.

Currently lossing 5-1 to a team who is a division below me as well lol.
Sorry to hear that. But not everyone will enjoy success with any tactic.

This tactic will be for any league top 10 teams.

Sorry to hear that. But not everyone will enjoy success with any tactic.

This tactic will be for any league top 10 teams.

not true mate

i used your tactic with us colomiers in france
i was predicted to finish 18th
and i finished 2nd! had to use all 3 version through the season as the AI started clicking on! but it worked wonders in lower league for me

any plans for a v4?

not true mate

i used your tactic with us colomiers in france
i was predicted to finish 18th
and i finished 2nd! had to use all 3 version through the season as the AI started clicking on! but it worked wonders in lower league for me

any plans for a v4?
I am working on it, as I am playing along, but nothing massive has come along.

It seems my AFC Telford team have finally had a downturn in performances with my tweaked counter as in OP. Switched to the v3 and dominating matches again but struggling to put chances away. Any ideas/minor tweaks to help team increase their conversion ratio?

This tactic is doing wonders for me. It's andrichbrand's V3 with Gooner's tweaks for V2. For better rivals I switch to V2 counter. Match training is Def Positioning 30 to 50% depending on the rival and I guess full tactic's knowledge is important.
But it may only be a one year run of good luck ;)

Gonna give V4 a go with spurs season 3 but changing anything for away matches? like mentality or stuff like that?

Just downloaded so will testy for you. What setup have you got for set plays? and are you still using same training as OP??
I am still not using someone else set pieces setup, as I wont work that well for every team, because you corner taker will never hit the some stop again and again. Out of that 18 games I scored 10 goals from corners, so that is good for me.

The training I am using is balance (high) and teamwork (30%) ​because it is a lower league team I would rather focus on team work.

Thanks for sharing! I will try the latest version as in the third season I found scoring is much more difficult.

BTW, which one is the Gooner2408 v2 Counter tactic you mentioned?

Fangjing

Back