14.3 NEAR PERFECT 4231 by andrichbrand:

• Thread starter Thread starter andrichbrand
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 634
  • Views Views 355K
Thanks for sharing! I will try the latest version as in the third season I found scoring is much more difficult.

BTW, which one is the Gooner2408 v2 Counter tactic you mentioned?

Fangjing
Thanks mate. The Gooner version 2 is the last file in the download section. The one that start with Gooner2408

Thanks mate. The Gooner version 2 is the last file in the download section. The one that start with Gooner2408

Cheers! Just added two tactics: V4 and Gooner2408. It is working amazingly! Five straight wins including away wins against Newcastle and Leverkusen. I will test more and give you the feedback. Thanks again!

So is it v4 home and away it another version used for away games/ hard games

So is it v4 home and away it another version used for away games/ hard games
Really depends on how you would like to play. For instance I like to play with one tactic and change little things depending on the game. Others like to have two tactic (one for home and one for away) they will use two different creators tactics and use both.

Really depends on how you would like to play. For instance I like to play with one tactic and change little things depending on the game. Others like to have two tactic (one for home and one for away) they will use two different creators tactics and use both.
I like to go for the win home or away so just use v4 n make slight defensive tweaks?

I like to go for the win home or away so just use v4 n make slight defensive tweaks?
Then just stick to v4 and then things you should have a look at is: defensive line, tempo and passing. These are the thing I change in match situations, but only team instructions. I never change the player instructions.

Then just stick to v4 and then things you should have a look at is: defensive line, tempo and passing. These are the thing I change in match situations, but only team instructions. I never change the player instructions.

Who do u take off when go a man down

Okay cheers, for the ss roles do you think Suarez could play there?

Ill give V4 a blast with Watford think they have good squad for it Deeney should be a beast

Andrichbrand mate, I wanted to ask you something about training: I don't think that it's necessary to keep Team cohesion-Tactics only once tactic is fluid, isn't it? Do you always keep it or have anythingh else to suggest? Cheers.

Back