14.3 NEAR PERFECT 4231 by andrichbrand:

• Thread starter Thread starter andrichbrand
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 634
  • Views Views 355K
Andrichbrand mate, I wanted to ask you something about training: I don't think that it's necessary to keep Team cohesion-Tactics only once tactic is fluid, isn't it? Do you always keep it or have anythingh else to suggest? Cheers.
I get the best out of my players with that training, I also do team work. Dont like attacking movement or defensive positioning.

where I can upload the v4 please ?
If you are talk about uploading this tactic on another site. Feel free to do so. Just a nice mention wont hurt. :)
If you are talking about downloading, it is on the first post at the bottom the second file.

Thanks for the cool tactic.

Started a new game with MUFC, using V3 and now on V4. Using Gooners for away games.

Home form has been incredible and away form strong so far, not unstoppable with much less possession.

Interesting league results: Beat both City and Chelsea 1-0 away (close games) and narrowly lost away to Spurs and Southampton.
Also beat Liverpool 1-0 away in League Cup.

Welbeck has scored 5 in 3 games from the left SS position and RVP as the striker had 10 in 10 before getting injured.

What would you suggest to tweak for a V4 away formation?

this is the best fking tactic i've ever used, u deserve an oscar sir

out:
13j4w63.png

home:
om9cyw.png

they said I was going to be humiliated

Last edited:
It will be version 4. Just roadtested it there in SPFL Prem, Bundasliga and EPL. undefeated in 21 tested games. ffs.

Thanks for the cool tactic.

Started a new game with MUFC, using V3 and now on V4. Using Gooners for away games.

Home form has been incredible and away form strong so far, not unstoppable with much less possession.

Interesting league results: Beat both City and Chelsea 1-0 away (close games) and narrowly lost away to Spurs and Southampton.
Also beat Liverpool 1-0 away in League Cup.

Welbeck has scored 5 in 3 games from the left SS position and RVP as the striker had 10 in 10 before getting injured.

What would you suggest to tweak for a V4 away formation?
Glad your are enjoying the tactic mate. You can go Counter, add Drop Deeper.

this is the best fking tactic i've ever used, u deserve an oscar sir

out:
13j4w63.png

home:
om9cyw.png

they said I was going to be humiliated
Glad you are enjoying it mate. And Hope that is amazing results, hope it continues for you.

It will be version 4. Just roadtested it there in SPFL Prem, Bundasliga and EPL. undefeated in 21 tested games. ffs.
Happy with your results, with this tactic? (H) If you have any ideas you can shoot.

As long as everyone enjoys the tactic I am happy.

andrichbrand. In all honesty there is sod all I could improve bar the set pieces. Even then, that's negligible. An outstanding body of work.

I am using it home and away now in all my saves, with minor tweaks based on OP. Ditched all my tactics lol.

Last edited:
andrichbrand. In all honesty there is sod all I could improve bar the set pieces. Even then, that's negligible. An outstanding body of work.

I am using it home and away now in all my saves, with minor tweaks based on OP. Ditched all my tactics lol.
Glad you are enjoying it. When I find a really good set piece routine (being mine or someone else) I will incorporate it in the tactic. But I am not to fuzed about it.

Just started out a save with Plymouth, League 2! Having a decent squad with a bunch of AMC's and DM's. Will let you guys know results a bit in to the season.

Any recommended PPM's to use?

ciao

Just started out a save with Plymouth, League 2! Having a decent squad with a bunch of AMC's and DM's. Will let you guys know results a bit in to the season.

Any recommended PPM's to use?

ciao
To be honest, I dont look at that. Just stay away from the "shoot at sight" and "first attemp shots" and "shoot for distance".

Back