14.3 NEAR PERFECT 4231 by andrichbrand:

• Thread starter Thread starter andrichbrand
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 634
  • Views Views 355K
played 1 game as derby with v4 away at Watford and won 3 -0 so so far so good last successful tactic from previous 14.2 usless on new patch

Set to counter
Took off play out of defence
Added direct passing
Added drop deeper
Took off offisde trap

I gotta say, im not conceedinng goals on my ManUtd save from build-up play, rather from corners, i just cant believe that Wigan beat me two times (my only two defeats all season) in one season :/

2-1 and 1-0, all the goals they scored were from corners.

Its frigging frustrating i swear X(

I gotta say, im not conceedinng goals on my ManUtd save from build-up play, rather from corners, i just cant believe that Wigan beat me two times (my only two defeats all season) in one season :/

2-1 and 1-0, all the goals they scored were from corners.

Its frigging frustrating i swear X(

so you lost only two times whole season, that seems nice

Yeah, well, im really enjoying the tactic, won 5 competitions in the second season as well, thats besides the point. im really frustrated because i had some bad draws aswell, all the frigging goals are conceeded from set pieces :/

If i dont play .. i dunno barcelona or real madrid someone who has such talented players, i dont rly conceede from build-up play.

Yeah, well, im really enjoying the tactic, won 5 competitions in the second season as well, thats besides the point. im really frustrated because i had some bad draws aswell, all the frigging goals are conceeded from set pieces :/

If i dont play .. i dunno barcelona or real madrid someone who has such talented players, i dont rly conceede from build-up play.
I haven't set any set pieces and you can always try Jassar set pieces. I am still trying out different set pieces.

I've started 1 up wit Everton. would you advice drop deeper and shorter passing???? thanks

Hi Andrich, while I don't fully like your tactic (I prefer to play with wingers), I must see it is pretty good.

Here some results with my PSV game (started when FM came out):
View attachment 400323

I have a decent squad, but didn't actually think I would win the CL >_>

Bayern was a bit tricky, but Man U never came close to winning. Was behind Man City with 0-1 in the final, but the second half I completely destroyed them.

My PSV squad:
View attachment 400322

As you can see, not many great players. But they pulled it off :D

Hi Andrich, while I don't fully like your tactic (I prefer to play with wingers), I must see it is pretty good.

Here some results with my PSV game (started when FM came out):
View attachment 543419

I have a decent squad, but didn't actually think I would win the CL >_>

Bayern was a bit tricky, but Man U never came close to winning. Was behind Man City with 0-1 in the final, but the second half I completely destroyed them.

My PSV squad:
View attachment 543422

As you can see, not many great players. But they pulled it off :D

I think you gave us the wrong screenshot

Hey, little update, i used tom's defensive corner setup, havent conceeded a goal since.

However, i think AI broke my tactic somehow, im having a terrible 3rd season :(

I've started 1 up wit Everton. would you advice drop deeper and shorter passing???? thanks
That should be done game by game. If you see you opponents have to much of the ball add "push higher" if they go over the top add "drop deeper". And if you see your team passing is not that good play "shorter passes".

Sorry but plug and play is gone. :'(

Great tactic. 11 wins out of 12 and a draw with Everton, teams cannot touch me at the minute :)

Great tactic. 11 wins out of 12 and a draw with Everton, teams cannot touch me at the minute :)

Which version you using mate? I was thinking of starting an everton game but wasn't sure which version of this tactic to use...

Which version you using mate? I was thinking of starting an everton game but wasn't sure which version of this tactic to use...

V4 mate - unbelievable. First game Liverpool away (gutted) smashed them 4-0. Also didnt lose in pre season and the tactic still isnt completely fluid. Amazing job. The draw was mainly cos I had 10 men for the last 30 minutes. 1 defeat in the league cup on pens with weakened team but no great loss.

V4 mate - unbelievable. First game Liverpool away (gutted) smashed them 4-0. Also didnt lose in pre season and the tactic still isnt completely fluid. Amazing job. The draw was mainly cos I had 10 men for the last 30 minutes. 1 defeat in the league cup on pens with weakened team but no great loss.
Well done mate. Glad you are getting great results with the tactic.

Back