14.3 NEAR PERFECT 4231 by andrichbrand:

• Thread starter Thread starter andrichbrand
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 634
  • Views Views 355K
Hi,i have a good resalts with V4,ss and forward doing good,dmcs and at.playmaker have poor perfomance,whats tht problem?thх.

hey andrichbrand...should I use v4 in away matches as it is... or can I make some changes?

Hi,i have a good resalts with V4,ss and forward doing good,dmcs and at.playmaker have poor perfomance,whats tht problem?thх.
I have no idea why they not performing. Your Adv Playmaker does keep hold of the ball, so he will need to have some strength attributes.

hey andrichbrand...should I use v4 in away matches as it is... or can I make some changes?
I think a page or two back someone put up a tactic for away games. Myself I just use one tactic and make little changes in game.

I don't post much but I'd just like to say thanks for an amazing tactic. I'm using v4 with Arsenal and we've just beasted everything.

I love how the front 4 all contribute with assists and goals. This is probably the only tactic which consistently manages to get my striker to score. My striker was out for most of the season with a broken leg. He came back in January and scored 24 goals in 19 appearances to get the golden boot.

Scored 119 goals in the league and only conceded 22.

Thanks again, boss tactic.

I don't post much but I'd just like to say thanks for an amazing tactic. I'm using v4 with Arsenal and we've just beasted everything.

I love how the front 4 all contribute with assists and goals. This is probably the only tactic which consistently manages to get my striker to score. My striker was out for most of the season with a broken leg. He came back in January and scored 24 goals in 19 appearances to get the golden boot.

Scored 119 goals in the league and only conceded 22.

Thanks again, boss tactic.
Great going mate. It is my pleasure and I am glad you are enjoying the tactic.

Thanks for sharing your results.

Tweaked it with OI's and set pieces.

Thank me later :)

nUoeWTX.png

vbqs4T3.png

jcSgHE0.png

And this is done with players out of position, some sales and no players in.

Tweaked it with OI's and set pieces.

Thank me later :)

nUoeWTX.png

vbqs4T3.png

jcSgHE0.png

And this is done with players out of position, some sales and no players in.
Thanks mate, this looks good. Will give it a go today at work, as I am not that busy today.

Just first finished 1st season at Level 10 with youth players and obviously poor quality players and finished top losing only 5 times in the league. Used V4
Cheers for the tactic

I'm getting absolutely turned over by teams using this!! Any idea where I'm going wrong?

I'm playing as Brighton in my fourth season..

View attachment 546192View attachment 546195View attachment 546191

Here are some screens to help! my team should easily be a mid-table premiership side, and, furthermore, the tactics are almost fully learnt!

Any help would be appreciated
How do you concede you goals?

If they are getting in behind you add "drop deeper", if you are losing a lot of ball through passing change you passing to "shorter passing" or take off "higher tempo".

But I will have to know how you are conceding your goals. As you should not be conceding that many goals.

How do you concede you goals?

If they are getting in behind you add "drop deeper", if you are losing a lot of ball through passing change you passing to "shorter passing" or take off "higher tempo".

But I will have to know how you are conceding your goals. As you should not be conceding that many goals.

I'll try the drop deeper and shorter passing, see how that goes! It is mainly from losing possession and the other team getting in from behind

Back