14.3 NEAR PERFECT 4231 by andrichbrand:

• Thread starter Thread starter andrichbrand
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 634
  • Views Views 355K
View attachment 518625

Well that was exciting! Pre-Season game but to beat PSG is good anyway. However I was 5-0 up at halftime and the team collapsed in the second half. PSG's attacks were mainly counters and passing through the center of the pitch.
If the other team start to pass consecutively your team can be undone in seconds.

That's what I've noticed so far...but like I said it's pre-season and you can't go by that too much.
I am tweaking the tactic, but might have to do with 2 DM player to stabilize the tactic at the back.

I am testing it with PSV and it is going fine at the moment, but I don't know how to play against big teams. Those matches always finish with a tons of goals. Do I have to change the D-line? I was thinking to change the mentality to Counter. Hope you can help me andrichbrand
What I am testing with big team is just to drop the tempo, what that does is, give your players more time on the ball to make the right decision. I haven't tried counter yet to be honest so dont know what that will do.

Well, I gave this tactic a try and I had to sign up just to congratulate you andrichbrand. This is great work. Unfortunately, ME is still crazy. Corners and CCCs are totally unrealistic. I'm just trying to ignore that and enjoy the game.

My first season has been awesome at Cruzeiro (Brazil). Beated Newell's Old Boys 7-1 home, Libertadores semi-final. I'll soon post my screens.

Now I'm focusing on motivating players.

edit: just a doubt. There's no need to keep training tactics when it's totally fluid, right?
Thank you so must mate, but you can never go wrong on this site, so you should have sign up along time ago. :D

The Match Engine is still a bit crazy, but I try not to get to mad about it.

Working on the corners mate, so hopefully, but if I wont find something them one of the master tacticians will and I will incorporate it in.

I find that you get better results when you stick to "tactic only", the description on FM (as I understand it) it will touch on all the aspects of the tactic, not just one.

Will be interested to see the screens of your game. Thanks for trying the tactic mate.

Try changing "play wider" to "play narrower". I am testing it now and it seems to work better to stop the counter attacking play.

ok i will try that, i did now pulled both mc to dmc positions and made them a half back and regista partnership, dude it works a treat :D both getting rly good ratings

Thanks mate, let me know.

well after 5 games i dont see much of a difference, but i prefer to see the way they play when "play wider", i see better moviments, and also noticed that dlf scored less when played it narrower and also gets a bit confuse with 4 players in the same bit o area, did u noticed that ?

This is the best tactic for 14.3 and trust me I've used a lot :)

The M.E. is still shockingly sh*te but this tactic still holds up even if you decide to just plug&play ( like I do tbh)

the latest 'tweek' will be interesting and I'll defiantly be using that :)

thanks to the creator :)

This is the best tactic for 14.3 and trust me I've used a lot :)

The M.E. is still shockingly sh*te but this tactic still holds up even if you decide to just plug&play ( like I do tbh)

the latest 'tweek' will be interesting and I'll defiantly be using that :)

thanks to the creator :)
Thanks for the support mate, glad you are enjoying the tactic.

Back