4-4-1-1 Roma Renaissance!! Goalscoring Wingers

• Thread starter Thread starter mirel07
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 375
  • Views Views 220K
Just finished my 2nd season with my tweak. Won the Community Shield, European Super Cup, Carabao Cup, FA Cup and The Premier League. Lost the CL final to Porto on penalites. I'm Newcastle.

Without a doubt, this is the best tactic i've used in FM18. Scoring goals and defending well.

I would however, it takes a little time to implement it, so don't expect miracles from game 1.

whats your transfers with the toon mate im a newcastle fan well done with your save

This is the best tactic I've used on this year's game. It's football **** the football it produces. I was sick of the 352 tactics, they are so boring to watch. This tactic has made me love this year's game. I use version 3, the NUFC Michael tweak and version 4 together. One in each slot. They compliment each other well. They are all fantastic. I moved the defence line to normal on version 3 because my defenders are slow. Apart from that I've not changed anything on all 3. Used no oi's either. This is a fantastic tactic.

Just moved the DM(Half back) up to CM(Carirrero or something like that) position, and my team start scoring more goals. Previously my biggest score was 3-0. After that my first three matches was 6-1, 1-4 (away win) and 5-0

That's an interesting tweak, i can see how that could work, could you please posts some SS if you get a chance, would love to see the results

This is the best tactic I've used on this year's game. It's football **** the football it produces. I was sick of the 352 tactics, they are so boring to watch. This tactic has made me love this year's game. I use version 3, the NUFC Michael tweak and version 4 together. One in each slot. They compliment each other well. They are all fantastic. I moved the defence line to normal on version 3 because my defenders are slow. Apart from that I've not changed anything on all 3. Used no oi's either. This is a fantastic tactic.

Hehehe, Falcon that has got to be the best write up for this tactic so far!! Prior to this tactic i haven't made a tactic either...but the 3-4-3 3-5-2 tactics made me knuckle down and try and play a different type of football... that felt a little bit real...i mean some of those current tactics remind of the pro evolution days of the 90's where you would play 3 strikers and have roberto carlos up front lol. Anyways thanks for letting me know that all 3 have been of use and now i have posted them all on the opening post for all to try and use to their liking. I personally do not have the time anymore to test further..but after all the feedback i don't think i need to!!

This tactics doesnt work in barcelona. Its v4. I need HELP!

Not sure... I need more information... match stats... etc. Is the tactic fluid? How are you conceding goals? otherwise try V3 :) or the Tweak and let me know if they work better.

Which version you use mate

The tactics is full fluid. I tried all tactics (v4, v3 and v3 tweak). This tactics worked perfectally for me in valencia, but in Barcelona doesnt work.

The tactics is full fluid. I tried all tactics (v4, v3 and v3 tweak). This tactics worked perfectally for me in valencia, but in Barcelona doesnt work.

Can you try V4 with attacking mentality and reduce D line to Normal please :) and let me know how it goes...it seems some matches
you are unlucky but the one again Atletico is of concern.

Can you try V4 with attacking mentality and reduce D line to Normal please :) and let me know how it goes...it seems some matches
you are unlucky but the one again Atletico is of concern.

My V4 is tweak with attacking mentality and reduce D line hahaa.
If you need more inform, tell me.

Try to move amc to f9. It worked Well for me against smaller team At home.
Atletico is one of The hardest team to face in Fm18. You Can Try to set full Backs on defend duty And iw on support.

Inviato dal mio SM-G900F utilizzando Tapatalk

Which version you use mate

I use version 3, 4 and NUFC Michael tweak together mate. It just depends on what you want. I start with version 3 then shift to NUFC Michael tweak depending how the game is. I use all them mate. Best to use all 3 and see what fits you best

Please upload your squad.

THX!

Just finished my 2nd season with my tweak. Won the Community Shield, European Super Cup, Carabao Cup, FA Cup and The Premier League. Lost the CL final to Porto on penalites. I'm Newcastle.

Without a doubt, this is the best tactic i've used in FM18. Scoring goals and defending well.

I would however, it takes a little time to implement it, so don't expect miracles from game 1.

View attachment 66721View attachment 66720

1st season Spurs, FM Touch, default squad with a couple of key missing players using NUFC Michael Tweak

Although this did come off the back of a 1-0 away loss to Stoke....

Does anyone have a suggestion for which is the strongest version as an away tactic?

I would recommend v3 for away matches. If struggling in wide areas change fullbacks to support

I have found v3 to be the most consistent/stable for my Portsmouth team. We have just promoted to the EPL thanks to v3. I have signed Willem Geubbels, Borja San Emeterio, Cameron Carter Vickers, Andreas Pereira and a German defender with 17 pace from Herta Berlin.

I am aiming for a Europa spot so let’s see how it goes

Back