4-4-1-1 Roma Renaissance!! Goalscoring Wingers

• Thread starter Thread starter mirel07
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 375
  • Views Views 220K
[QUOTE = mirel07; 3144541] Hola a todos,

si alguien quiere probar esta táctica y decirme cómo funciona para ellos antes del lanzamiento oficial ... actualmente estoy probando Lobos. Hay bastantes cambios y agradecería si otra ayuda con la prueba ya que soy pobre de tiempo :). Actualmente empatado en el 1er lugar en la liga principal después de 11 partidos después de la promoción del campeonato ... Sé que es demasiado rápido para decirlo, pero los resultados han sido bastante buenos.

View attachment 1146008View attachment 1146007

[ADJUNTO] 1146009 [/ ADJUNTO] [/ CITA]

After a bad season, the media decided to give this tactic a chance and here are the results: league champion, without losing match and Vietnam in a state in a spectacular way. For my team, it worked perfectly. This year is more difficult with the children of Guedes, Pereira and Kongdobia, but we have strengthened in the summer market by buying Marcos Llorente, Vietnam and the transfer of O Celso.
PS: I'm sorry for my English, I do not speak English and I had to use the translator

Last edited:

si alguien quiere probar esta táctica y decirme cómo funciona para ellos antes del lanzamiento oficial ... actualmente estoy probando Lobos. Hay bastantes cambios y agradecería si otra ayuda con la prueba ya que soy pobre de tiempo :). Actualmente empatado en el 1er lugar en la liga principal después de 11 partidos después de la promoción del campeonato ... Sé que es demasiado rápido para decirlo, pero los resultados han sido bastante buenos.

Después de una mala temporada, los medios de comunicación decidieron darle una oportunidad a esta táctica y aquí están los resultados: campeón de la liga, sin perder partido y Vietnam en un estado de una manera espectacular. Para mi equipo, funcionó perfectamente. Este año es más difícil con los niños de Guedes, Pereira y Kongdobia, pero nos hemos fortalecido en el mercado de verano al comprar Marcos Llorente, Vietnam y la transferencia de O Celso.
PD: lo siento por mi inglés, no hablo inglés y tuve que usar el traductor

Come on, just post it in English....

I'm determined to make this tactic work, do you think Inigo Martinez would work well as the half back?

After a bad season, the media decided to give this tactic a chance and here are the results: league champion, without losing match and Vietnam in a state in a spectacular way. For my team, it worked perfectly. This year is more difficult with the children of Guedes, Pereira and Kongdobia, but we have strengthened in the summer market by buying Marcos Llorente, Vietnam and the transfer of O Celso.
PS: I'm sorry for my English, I do not speak English and I had to use the translator

Awesome results with V4, i will post it as an alternative on the OP later tonight

I'm determined to make this tactic work, do you think Inigo Martinez would work well as the half back?

Shouldnt be an issue, try V4 and let me know if it suits, halfbacks require some passing ability and i think inigo is fine for this role

nufcmichael tweaked well , Cf scoring more and the AP is more suitable than Trequartiasta, his version is more stable:

Could you please rename it as a tweak in order not to confuse people that it is the latest version and i will upload it on the OP, also if you could post some results so i cann add that too :), thanks again for using the tactic

I have just beaten Man City 2-0 in the FA Cup at home with Portsmouth while using a vastly inferior team (Only Melegoni and Trincao are premier league level players). This is while using V3. Is V4 supposed be vastly superior?

I have just beaten Man City 2-0 in the FA Cup at home with Portsmouth while using a vastly inferior team (Only Melegoni and Trincao are premier league level players). This is while using V3. Is V4 supposed be vastly superior?

No I wouldn’t say it is exactly superior but it plays more of a dominant type of football and I had really good results with Wolves in the premier league, i will try it out for another season and post my findings conclusively

Just moved the DM(Half back) up to CM(Carirrero or something like that) position, and my team start scoring more goals. Previously my biggest score was 3-0. After that my first three matches was 6-1, 1-4 (away win) and 5-0

Just finished my 2nd season with my tweak. Won the Community Shield, European Super Cup, Carabao Cup, FA Cup and The Premier League. Lost the CL final to Porto on penalites. I'm Newcastle.

Without a doubt, this is the best tactic i've used in FM18. Scoring goals and defending well.

I would however, it takes a little time to implement it, so don't expect miracles from game 1.

Tweak

Hello mate

Could you upload your tweak version please?

Just finished my 2nd season with my tweak. Won the Community Shield, European Super Cup, Carabao Cup, FA Cup and The Premier League. Lost the CL final to Porto on penalites. I'm Newcastle.

Without a doubt, this is the best tactic i've used in FM18. Scoring goals and defending well.

I would however, it takes a little time to implement it, so don't expect miracles from game 1.

thanks for the awesome feedback and dedication man...really appreciate your testing and tweaks...thank you

Hi all,

If anyone wants to try this tactic and let me know how it works for them before official release...i am currently testing on Wolves. There are quite a few changes and would appreciate if other help with the test as i am time poor:). Currently tied for 1st in premier league after 11 matches after promotion from championship....i know it is too early to tell but the results have been pretty good.

View attachment 1146009

I use both of them. nufcmichael's one is like 4-2-3-1 and mirel07's one is like 4-4-2. but v4 is better with attacking mentality if you are subtop team like valencia when you need a score.

What is the match prep during the season? Could you please upload the screenshot about the training?
Any OI or not?

My assistant deals with OI.

Match prep is attacking movement for me. On general training I use balanced.

Back