4-4-1-1 Roma Renaissance!! Goalscoring Wingers

• Thread starter Thread starter mirel07
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 375
  • Views Views 220K
I think you're doing pretty well! i see that you have also plugged in some other tactic? is it any good?

Its basically an overload tactic that I use only when I am desperately looking for a goal. It’s very open and very attacking

wow, 6-1 away to Barca!!, using your version with attacking mentality?

Yeah, I made a discovery about the tactic by the way. I had serious problems with many yellow cards and red cards, so I had to easy up the tackles a bit. But as your team gets better and better I put back the original tackling instructions and it's better now.

So my conclusion is that the better your players are, the less yellow and red cards they get. Or else my players were just extremely aggressive.

Didnt explain much at the OP. For the inverted wingers, do you use inside foot or Left wing with left foot? Also any attributes needed for each role?

Perhaps i will try with several more games...

You can download it on the first page. V3 nufcmichael

haha no, use your tactics with man utd after that match I won 8-0 against benfica

Didnt explain much at the OP. For the inverted wingers, do you use inside foot or Left wing with left foot? Also any attributes needed for each role?

Perhaps i will try with several more games...

I honestly don't look at what foot they use. When I buy a winger I look for flair, acceleration, speed, technique, dribbling and crossing.

What does OP stand for?

OP is Opening Post....meaning the 1st post of this thread.

Well....if u can let us know:

1) Important attributes of each role

2) Training and Match Prep if any

3) OI?

I honestly don't look at what foot they use. When I buy a winger I look for flair, acceleration, speed, technique, dribbling and crossing.

What does OP stand for?

OP is Opening Post....meaning the 1st post of this thread.

Well....if u can let us know:

1) Important attributes of each role

2) Training and Match Prep if any

3) OI?

I don't look at the attributes. I use balanced on training and attacking movement as match training. My assistant deals with OI

Back