4-4-1-1 Roma Renaissance!! Goalscoring Wingers

• Thread starter Thread starter mirel07
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 375
  • Views Views 220K
Didnt explain much at the OP. For the inverted wingers, do you use inside foot or Left wing with left foot? Also any attributes needed for each role?

Perhaps i will try with several more games...

You don't need to use inverted wingers, but for optimum performance they should at least have reasonable with the weaker foot so that they can finish of chances.. but it is not like an Inside forward role where they are always cutting in and shooting- inverted wingers still provide width and cross from byline as well when needed.

But yeah as Nufcmichael said, this is not a tactic that will neccesarily provide you with great results immediately, but i am certain that with the right players and time it will because it doesn't in essence rely on a ME exploit like the 3 strikers which can make Danny Ings perform like Luis Suarez :). The main reasons i created this tactic is because I hated losing or being dominated away in champions league games with some other more attacking tactics, i like playing with wingers as the majority of my favourite players are wingers and i like balanced games and scorelines where you don't win 6-4 etc etc.

Finally, Nufcmichael's results are really good since he has familiarised his team over the seasons and he is managing the other aspects of team management really well I am sure. They are not normal results but optimum ones due to his great management of the team. Which is why i have endorsed his version as the results and dedication from him have been excellent in contributing to the tactic. You can download it on the opening page :)

I WILL SHOW PICTURES LATER BUT THIS TACTIC IS THE BEST IN MY OPINION...SPECIALLY ALSO BECAUSE ITS NOT A 3 STRIKER TACTIC!!!

View attachment 64585View attachment 64584View attachment 64583View attachment 64582View attachment 64581View attachment 64580View attachment 64579View attachment 64578View attachment 64577

IN MY 3RD SEASON NOW, I WON THE PREM AND CL BOTH IN 1ST AND 2ND SEASON, FA CUP IN 1ST SEASON, AND ALL THE OTHER MINOR COMPS I HAVE WON TOO

IM NOT GOING TO MAKE A BIG WRITE UP AS THIS ISN'T MY TACTIC BUT AS YOU CAN SEE THIS IS A PERFECT TACTIC FOR MY LIVERPOOL TEAM SO I CAN GIVE YOU TIPS :)

1. TRAINING ON BALANCE (AVERAGE) MATCH PREP ATTACKING MOVING (DEFENCE WHEN PLAYING AWAY AGAINST BIG TEAMS) ALSO TRAINING ON BALANCE (LOW) WHEN YOU HAVE MATCHES EVERY 3 DAYS!

2. GIVE TACTIC SOME TIME, MY TEAM PLAYED SUPERB FOOTBALL AFTER ABOUT 15-20 GAMES, WE ALSO STARTED WELL BUT REALLY STARTED PLAYING EXCELLENT FOOTBALL AFTER ABOUT 15-20 GAMES

3. DO YOUR INDIVIDUAL TRAINING, TRAIN EVERY PLAYER IN POSITION THEY PLAY (E.G I PLAY EMRE CAN AS HALF BACK SO I TRAIN HIM TO PLAY HALF BACK) P.S I DID THIS TO EVERY PLAYER IN MY RESERVES AND U18S, DON'T HAVE TO BUT I JUST DID IT SO EVERYONE CAN DEVELOP

4. DON'T CHANGE TEAM TOO MUCH!!! WHEN STARTING NEW, DON'T CHANGE A LOT OF THINGS, IM IN MY 3RD SEASON AND AS YOU CAN SEE MY TEAM HASN'T CHANGED MUCH (ALSO DIDN'T BUY THE GREATEST PLAYERS BECAUSE THAT MAKES IT BORING) BUT 1ST SEASON I GOT ABOUT 3 NEW COACHES AND 2 NEW PLAYERS (BELOTTI AND ANGEL CORREA)
BACKROOM STAFF DOES NOT NEED A LOT OF CHANGING! ONLY WHEN NEEDED!

5. WHEN WINNING 1-0 OR 2-1 OR 3-2 ETC... IN LAST 75MINS, CHANGE TO CONTAIN!!

6. I USE THE
ORIGINAL V3

i cant think of anything else

Last edited:
View attachment 1149401View attachment 1149402View attachment 1149403View attachment 1149404View attachment 1149405View attachment 1149406View attachment 1149407View attachment 1149408View attachment 1149409

IN MY 3RD SEASON NOW, I WON THE PREM AND CL BOTH IN 1ST AND 2ND SEASON, FA CUP IN 1ST SEASON, AND ALL THE OTHER MINOR COMPS I HAVE WON TOO

IM NOT GOING TO MAKE A BIG WRITE UP AS THIS ISN'T MY TACTIC BUT AS YOU CAN SEE THIS IS A PERFECT TACTIC FOR MY LIVERPOOL TEAM SO I CAN GIVE YOU TIPS :)

1. TRAINING ON BALANCE (AVERAGE) MATCH PREP ATTACKING MOVING (DEFENCE WHEN PLAYING AWAY AGAINST BIG TEAMS) ALSO TRAINING ON BALANCE (LOW) WHEN YOU HAVE MATCHES EVERY 3 DAYS!

2. GIVE TACTIC SOME TIME, MY TEAM PLAYED SUPERB FOOTBALL AFTER ABOUT 15-20 GAMES, WE ALSO STARTED WELL BUT REALLY STARTED PLAYING EXCELLENT FOOTBALL AFTER ABOUT 15-20 GAMES

3. DO YOUR INDIVIDUAL TRAINING, TRAIN EVERY PLAYER IN POSITION THEY PLAY (E.G I PLAY EMRE CAN AS HALF BACK SO I TRAIN HIM TO PLAY HALF BACK) P.S I DID THIS TO EVERY PLAYER IN MY RESERVES AND U18S, DON'T HAVE TO BUT I JUST DID IT SO EVERYONE CAN DEVELOP

4. DON'T CHANGE TEAM TOO MUCH!!! WHEN STARTING NEW, DON'T CHANGE A LOT OF THINGS, IM IN MY 3RD SEASON AND AS YOU CAN SEE MY TEAM HASN'T CHANGED MUCH (ALSO DIDN'T BUY THE GREATEST PLAYERS BECAUSE THAT MAKES IT BORING) BUT 1ST SEASON I GOT ABOUT 3 NEW COACHES AND 2 NEW PLAYERS (BELOTTI AND ANGEL CORREA)
BACKROOM STAFF DOES NOT NEED A LOT OF CHANGING! ONLY WHEN NEEDED!

5. WHEN WINNING 1-0 OR 2-1 OR 3-2 ETC... IN LAST 75MINS, CHANGE TO CONTAIN!!

6. I USE THE
ORIGINAL V3

i cant think of anything else

Thanks a lot for the write up :)- great advice too!

I agree with the training of individual players

I have attached a time wasting tweak for any who want to close out games

View attachment 64570

Everyone has to bare in mind every FM file will be a little different so you must learn how to adapt...

For example, if I'm closing out a game and have another game in 3 days then if I'm winning after 65mins and comfortable I will go to contain and use instruction "tak e a breather" this will save energy so players are not tired for next match

View attachment 64569View attachment 64568View attachment 64567

Like i said, my team isn't anything special, i pretty much still have the same team as Liverpool started with...you'll need a striker and back up AMC...i bought Belotti and Correa, Nabey Keita i didn't sign, Liverpool signed him in real life

i dont buy the best players as thats boring and like to develop players, i recommend maybe 2-3 signings a season, 1 first team player and then buy back up or youth

Best as RM... as he runs with ball and cuts in from RM as he's player traits

@gooner4life123 How many goals did you manage to get salah to score as IW on the right?

This is in all comps...

Salah
17/18 37apps 16gls 15asts 7.
18/19 32apps 22gls 12asts 7.
Current 32apps 22gls 19ast 8.

Am I doing something wrong???

View attachment 1149422
You should only play friendlies against very weak teams, so you can win big, have high morale going into the season and get team used to playing tactics

Make sure training is on balanced and match prep on tactics and move slider all the way to the left until after first 5 league games then change match prep to attacking moment and move the slider to the middle

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

Oh that's never happened to me, make sure friendlies after are against very weak teams

So i'm gonna take a break from my Parma game. It has been an amazing save so far and this tactic is a very big part of it.

I played 8 season with Parma and these are my achievements.

7 Serie A titles
7 Coppa Italia titles
6 Italian Super Cups
2 lost CL finals
33 Serie A games won in a row
130 Serie A goals in one season
81 games without losing in the Serie A (and counting)
Only 10 goals conceded in a single Serie A season
30 clean sheets in a single Serie A season
A goal difference of 116 in a single Serie A season

All facilities upgraded to the best possible.
New stadium with 52.000 seats.

A U20 team filled with the biggest talents from across the world.

I'm thinking of my next challenge with this tactic. I'm considering the following clubs: Dynamo Dresden, Sparta Rotterdam, Glasgow Rangers and AaB Aalborg.

So i'm gonna take a break from my Parma game. It has been an amazing save so far and this tactic is a very big part of it.

I played 8 season with Parma and these are my achievements.

7 Serie A titles
7 Coppa Italia titles
6 Italian Super Cups
2 lost CL finals
33 Serie A games won in a row
130 Serie A goals in one season
81 games without losing in the Serie A (and counting)
Only 10 goals conceded in a single Serie A season
30 clean sheets in a single Serie A season
A goal difference of 116 in a single Serie A season

All facilities upgraded to the best possible.
New stadium with 52.000 seats.

A U20 team filled with the biggest talents from across the world.

I'm thinking of my next challenge with this tactic. I'm considering the following clubs: Dynamo Dresden, Sparta Rotterdam, Glasgow Rangers and AaB Aalborg.

do you play full or fmt ?

Just finished my 4th season and done unbeaten...i know people won't be that impressed but i still pretty much still have the same Liverpool team...i don't have any world beaters like a Messi, Ronaldo or Neymar...Salah is probably still the best player i have and he's not that level...but anyway

View attachment 64347View attachment 64346View attachment 64345View attachment 64344

solid defensively, kept 30 clean sheets, only conceded 10...will now try my luck on another file

Back