First game with Everton, 3-0 first half, lost 6-3 full time against Huddersfield, no red card but lots of yellow card. :( But i enjoy the way my team score, nice attacking football.

bgTivie.jpg

:wub:

ZOqzbxW.jpg

Halfway stage, sold a ton of players and loaned in two wingers in who arent anything special. Working well!

ZOqzbxW.jpg

Halfway stage, sold a ton of players and loaned in two wingers in who arent anything special. Working well!
Very Good only 17 goals leaked in 23 games.
How is Coventry predicted ?

Inviato dal mio SM-G900F utilizzando Tapatalk

Very Good only 17 goals leaked in 23 games.
How is Coventry predicted ?

Inviato dal mio SM-G900F utilizzando Tapatalk

Predicted first i think. Anyway walked league, beat Arsenal and Watford in FA cup at home before losing to Middlesboro away. Won the Checkatrade trophy too. Top class tactic!

zkPm1GL.jpg

Predicted first i think. Anyway walked league, beat Arsenal and Watford in FA cup at home before losing to Middlesboro away. Won the Checkatrade trophy too. Top class tactic!

zkPm1GL.jpg
v2 or v3 ?

I took over from the Wigan match at the top, Leyton Orient were 16th at the time, now top. V3 normal defensive line. Incredible

View attachment 69412

i used v3. Changed the T to AP Att.

The AP Att works really good as well. Sometimes I use a Treq and sometimes AP att. Just smashed my league rivals 5-0 with a team with lots of youngsters :)

Last edited:
I'm very interested in testing out the formation but I've just got one question about it. Why have you put brings ball out of defence as a preferred ppm but also dribble less as a pi on the bpd's?

You are right my friend, that used to be a ppm for an earlier version, thanks for pointing it out, it is unnecessary, Will update the OP to reflect this when in front of a computer! You are right

zkPm1GL.jpg

Awesome results, well done, you must have managed your team well!! Thanks fir testing and sharing, i also have to update the OP part of it not working for smaller teams lol

I can't seem to get the tactic flowing for me. Middlesbrough in the championship.

team instructions as per opening post?

player instructions as instructed on page 4, with the screenshots, which the changes to the half back.

keep the mentality to standard?

Gk - play to cb
cd- shoot less, dribble less, close less, tackle harder, tighter marking
FB - tackle harder, tight marking
Hb - shoots less, more risky passes, more direct passing, mark tighter
DLP - tackle harder, mark tighter
IW - shoot less
T - none
CF - none

someone match them up? See if that's right. If someone could screenshot set pieces too I can manually do them

Last edited:
I can't seem to get the tactic flowing for me. Middlesbrough in the championship.

team instructions as per opening post?

player instructions as instructed on page 4, with the screenshots, which the changes to the half back.

Only change from those screenshots is for the Trequartista- please add shoot less often and more direct passes

keep the mentality to standard?

Gk - play to cb
cd- shoot less, dribble less, close less, tackle harder, tighter marking
FB - tackle harder, tight marking
Hb - shoots less, more risky passes, more direct passing, mark tighter
DLP - tackle harder, mark tighter
IW - shoot less
T - none
CF - none

someone match them up? See if that's right. If someone could screenshot set pieces too I can manually do them

Team instructions as per new OP.

Keep on standard- and change if you feel necessary- please read opening post for further tweaks in regards to underdog, especially the defensive line (Should be set to normal for underdog or slow defenders). Fullbacks can be put on support or even defend for away matches if you feel necessary. I am currently putting my fullbacks on support for away games with Girona, because i have a weak team.

Player instructions

All is ok except Trequartista- there is shoot less often, more direct passes

I have attached screenshots for corners- the rest of the set pieces are default.

View attachment 69152View attachment 69151

Last edited:
Amazing tatic!!!!

In advance i want to say thanks to @mirel07 for this amazing tatic and with 'normal' game style.

I´m havin really good results in Rome after 2 season in Sporting with 2 Portuguese League.

3 season i was in Rome only with League and won that league.

Im using v3. Sorry about my english :p

Awesome results, well done, you must have managed your team well!! Thanks fir testing and sharing, i also have to update the OP part of it not working for smaller teams lol

Not really, I generally let my AM pick the team and just play the game, dont fiddle with OI or any player positioning :)

Start of next season, 5 young lads in on loan from PL only incoming transfers. Decent start against some good teams.

71xfnbb.jpg

In advance i want to say thanks to @mirel07 for this amazing tatic and with 'normal' game style.

I´m havin really good results in Rome after 2 season in Sporting with 2 Portuguese League.

3 season i was in Rome only with League and won that league.

Im using v3. Sorry about my english :p

You're welcome, i am glad it has worked for you :)