goodlist, keep on adding to it, make one for physio's, scouts, assistant managers etc as well.. I know they dont have stars, but it would be a good complete guide on staff, I can maybe help you out if you are keen.. :D

I need a good assistant manager :S

Romeo Jozak is a scout but u can sign him as a assistant and hes great at the job

Romeo Jozak is a scout but u can sign him as a assistant and hes great at the job

He would make a good fitness coach too. If you ask assistants normally for OI then he has decent tactical knowledge as well

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

try all trainers at Cruzeiro in brazil, all quality coaches

Most of them dont want to sign for other clubs.

Juan José Lasuen - GK coach, starts at a club called Baskonia (Spain).
Michel Bertinchamps - Fitness coach, starts at Tubize (Belgium).

Juan José Lasuen - GK coach, starts at a club called Baskonia (Spain).
Michel Bertinchamps - Fitness coach, starts at Tubize (Belgium).

Lasuen is already in the list. Bertinchamps isnt in my game though. Could you post a screenshot?

Sorry, didn't read that thoroughly I guess. You need the Belgian league to see Bertinchamps, I think. I'll post one in a sec.

Last edited:
The only problem I can see with the list is that half the coaches has random stats each game start so some will flucuate between 3stars to 5. I always just filter it with physio's with 20 physio usual names come up. Scouts anything above 18 each for player potential and ability ( exception being Beirhoff who it 16/17 but is awesome ). Coaches just have determination,level of discipline and motivation ( start at 15 each). Then each coaching attribute at 18 i.e gk coaching. Just tick filter people who don't want to come and keep dropping all 4 stats until some names pop up. Bingo you will have the best coaches you can get.

The only problem I can see with the list is that half the coaches has random stats each game start so some will flucuate between 3stars to 5. I always just filter it with physio's with 20 physio usual names come up. Scouts anything above 18 each for player potential and ability ( exception being Beirhoff who it 16/17 but is awesome ). Coaches just have determination,level of discipline and motivation ( start at 15 each). Then each coaching attribute at 18 i.e gk coaching. Just tick filter people who don't want to come and keep dropping all 4 stats until some names pop up. Bingo you will have the best coaches you can get.

Yes that has happened to me too. Sometimes Prosinecki is a 4.5 star in Ball Control, otherwise normally he's 4. Same goes with Juan Jose Lasuen. Ive had him in games as a 5 star,4.5 star,even a 4 star coach. Yep, coaches do have random stats.

When I search ingame for most these names i get no results, is this dependent on your databae size?

When I search ingame for most these names i get no results, is this dependent on your databae size?

Yes. Most of these coaches have been found on a large database. :)

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

List updated with more coaches.

Apologies for bumping an old thread, I spent ages trying to find correct coaches etc.

Most post i search for regarding coaches gets referred to this thread.

Below is a picture of my Newcastle training staff and star ratings

Every setting is at 4.5* apart from shooting

Hope it helps people. Year is 2014 however it has been like that since 2012-13.

Enjoy :)

Ivica Saric from Koper is a great Fitness Coach he has Fitness 20, Man Managment 11, Adaptability 18, Determination 11, Level of Discipline 11 and Motivating 17.