Don't know about Ventrone. Farrell has his favoured club as Everton so he won't sign for Liverpool :)

Ah, didn't check that with Farrell, easy explanation there then. Ventrone has a high reputation, so maybe thats the key. Funny how reputation doesn't always follow ability, although it does in Ventrones case. BTW Colin Cooper is a decent 4* Def coach. Signed from free for 1K a week.

Roberto Rojas - great assisstant and gk coach and willing to sign for small teams.

Add-in, Guy Whittingham - Shooting 4.5, Attacking 4, Control 4, Tactics 4

currently have

5 star on both gk, both fitness and ball contol :) 4.5 on defending and shooting and 4 on attacking and tactics, any way i can improve? im first season with united.

currently have

5 star on both gk, both fitness and ball contol :) 4.5 on defending and shooting and 4 on attacking and tactics, any way i can improve? im first season with united.

You can improve in the tactical area, try and get someone like Marco Rota or Bernhard Peters

Here it is the Chilean legend, and i checked in editor, he has a PA of 180 and comes to small clubs.

Added Bonini :)
What is Chamberlain's speciality as im not playing FM at the moment

Sorry for the late reply.

He's 4 stars in ball control and tactics. Starts unemployed and asks for around £800 p/w.

Anyone put together an *** Man list? Great work by the way hellroker and thanks to those that have contributed. :)

Anyone put together an *** Man list? Great work by the way hellroker and thanks to those that have contributed. :)

Pleasure mate. Though I havent made a list, I will make a quick guide for you. A good assistant manager needs these stats:

Determination
Motivating
Level of Discipline
Man Management
Tactical Knowledge

hey bud, not sure that he has been mentioned, I did search for his surname, take a look see... (my apolgies if he has been mentioned already) :D
Elio Carravetta
View attachment 129490

good list by the way :wub:

hey bud, not sure that he has been mentioned, I did search for his surname, take a look see... (my apolgies if he has been mentioned already) :D
Elio Carravetta
View attachment 129490

good list by the way :wub:

:O isn't he amazing? Thanks Raikan but I doubt he'd sign for anyone. There are many coaches in Brazil who don't sign abroad. Will add him anyways :wub:

How do you guy manage coaches on FM11? On FM10- I used to hire coaches easily and made very good training schedules. Now on my first play on 11 (AC Milan) every coach I hire and negotiated gets "blocked" by the directors, that say I have enough coaches already. On FM10 I had 10+ coaches sometimes (summing up GK, 1st, Physio, etc) and now I can only get a few which makes it very hard to create the schedules.

Do I have to terminate the contracts with coaches I don't like to hire new, or is there a way to negotiate with the directors how many coaches I need?

Thanks

How do you guy manage coaches on FM11? On FM10- I used to hire coaches easily and made very good training schedules. Now on my first play on 11 (AC Milan) every coach I hire and negotiated gets "blocked" by the directors, that say I have enough coaches already. On FM10 I had 10+ coaches sometimes (summing up GK, 1st, Physio, etc) and now I can only get a few which makes it very hard to create the schedules.

Do I have to terminate the contracts with coaches I don't like to hire new, or is there a way to negotiate with the directors how many coaches I need?

Thanks

Go in boardroom - Board request - Staff, More Coaches, if they reject tell them that you cant stress how important it is and they would accept

You don't understan how helpful this list is, and you know im your biggest fan ;)